Hacking Ps4cheater Help

Ace001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So..
Does anyone know why im always getting the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" every time i refresh the processes in game? Starting to irritate me a little..

Ps4 Is running 4.55 Through web exploit (i run the hen exploit then the "original" (cht) exploit and then i get the error when i enter game)

Would really appreciate the assistance..i was trying to get it working all day to no avail. Almost lost hairs!

Ace001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: KiiWii

mc711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that error doesn't matter as long as it shows "eboot.bin" in the dropdown
i think that just shows up if it doesn't detect eboot.bin in the first few entries

Ace001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that error doesn't matter as long as it shows "eboot.bin" in the dropdown
i think that just shows up if it doesn't detect eboot.bin in the first few entries
Ah okay. Well i got it working but now my game crashes my ps4 as soon as i try to save. Trying to figure out why.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So..
Does anyone know why im always getting the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" every time i refresh the processes in game? Starting to irritate me a little..

Ps4 Is running 4.55 Through web exploit (i run the hen exploit then the "original" (cht) exploit and then i get the error when i enter game)

Would really appreciate the assistance..i was trying to get it working all day to no avail. Almost lost hairs!
Having the same problem , i was able to use the hack yeasterday i didnr change or installed anything and after i am at the game and hit refresh process ,, the error message and i cant load the bin or anything else !!!

Reactions: Ace001

Ace001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same problem , i was able to use the hack yeasterday i didnr change or installed anything and after i am at the game and hit refresh process ,, the error message and i cant load the bin or anything else !!!
Did you run the "original" bin from the payload selector? Run hen then go back and choose original and while its in the "you're all set" screen send the payload. It should work. After getting the hang of it, had no problems on my end.

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Did you run the "original" bin from the payload selector? Run hen then go back and choose original and while its in the "you're all set" screen send the payload. It should work. After getting the hang of it, had no problems on my end.
Yeap is exactly what i did and still having the error , so what i did was turn off the ps4 and restart my pc , after that no errors , but when i got to find a cheat like amount of wood in Horizon zero dawn and after i modified it and change the value , it didnt save the change value , and when i try to change other value i was able to buy some stock and when i try to buy the next one , the game freze and crash it .
I dont know if that two different errors might be , because i am bearly starting the game, or because i have the game installed in an 4 tb external hard drive .
I have aslo played games from the external hard drive with cheats that i got from github and the worked like a charm no frezze waht so ever .
Maybe mine didnt work because i dint know how to use pointer ??? i didnt added those to my cheats because i dont know how to

dave11674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
having same problem here
i can get into the game and search for values ok
but they will not stick in game once edited !!
im trying on bloodborne for blood echoes

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many games use dynamic address so most will change on death,load,restart and other ways. Best to try and find pointers or find codes made by other people with same version of game.

Reactions: PotsAlot

dave11674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im searching for the base value
then killing some one then searching again
i cant see it shifting that quickly lol
i tired on all options

may just have to stick to save editing then :S

dave