Hacking Discussion [PSA] SX OS Banwave is here!!!

JRDman

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Man, just received my SX Pro today, but I'm scared shitless to use it now, given that I value online play a lot (and with Warframe coming to the Switch soon, at that). Guess I'll just leave it in the box for a few more weeks until things stabilize.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, just received my SX Pro today, but I'm scared shitless to use it now, given that I value online play a lot (and with Warframe coming to the Switch soon, at that). Guess I'll just leave it in the box for a few more weeks until things stabilize.
Mine's coming today too, doubt i'll wait. So if you use yours and I use mine at least we both might be banned. We can throw a ban party.

Reactions: JRDman

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

You reckon Warframe will be F2P?

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You reckon Warframe will be F2P?
Been playing warframe for 3 years. It's the best f2p game out right now. Has the BEST f2p model actually. I think Jim Sterling did a good job on his videos about warframe for explaining it to new people. Even though I don't like his content, he said a lot that needed to be said about the game.

Reactions: SushiKing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap