godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is interesting. I didn't know about the italicized profile name, but what's odd is that I just checked mine, and it's not italicized yet it has those appear offline/online options. I did recently add my fake name and avatar pic to my system. the fake name appears and avatar pic, but it's not italicized, so I'm assuming it's new or it doesn't show up if you've actually signed in.

Reactions: KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay. I deleted the avatar and name stuff to test if it was italicized. it was. I reinjected the avatar and name files, so I'm back to where I was, so yes, it does show italicized as long as you haven't changed the name.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow can I get some help here please!!!! I just upgraded my HDD and I restored from backup so looks like I’m still activated but now my PSN games like GoW won’t load and are locked, asks for update. All FPKG games load fine.

medwinxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Detailed Tutorial for those on 7.02 to Offline PSN Activate your Profiles in order to Unlock GameSaves Backup/Restore. Hope you find it helpful!

Thanks Sam! I got it to work on my 7.50 with ps4 psn offline activator by joonie. Still need to test if I can copy from usb to system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL