PSP 3004 Help? Purchased used

WhisperinEyE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Purchased a used psp off ebay and it powered on but the screen was damaged. No big deal. Finally got the psp powering on and able to see what is going on. Sadly it seems to just continuously boot into a PRO recovery menu and no matter what i press it just navigates down by itself and I am unable to select any of the choices. Can I just do a factory reset? Was the new screen and button ribbon cables purchase for nothing? Thanks for any input

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it seems to just continuously boot into a PRO recovery menu and no matter what i press it just navigates down by itself
Hmm... As I understand it, there would seem to be problems with the x button and the Dpad, which appear to be pressed even though they are not, if you say that software starts on its own and navigates down automatically. Open the console and check for problems with the buttons, if you are able to do that.

WhisperinEyE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... As I understand it, there would seem to be problems with the x button and the Dpad, which appear to be pressed even though they are not, if you say that software starts on its own and navigates down automatically. Open the console and check for problems with the buttons, if you are able to do that.
Everything looks fine as far as I can tell. Even booted up with no faceplate I get the same situation

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch