Hacking PSP CWCheat MemoEditing Reverts To Normal After Doing An Actio

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've been trying to edit a stats for my old mhfu game just to see if it'll work. What I do is search for a new code in the cwcheat while ingame, turn it into 32bit and put in the number that is represented on my stat.

Once I change the stat by pressing square on the given searched values to go into memory edit mode (the value I've searched for example is 500), ingame the original number would have been switched to 500. Now that number will remaind and be saved. However, if I edit other values from the searched code, for example say that I changed another stat value which was 100 to 200. I go back into the game the stat will be changed, but once I say save or move around or even open up a menu. That changed stat will revert to its original.

Anyway to go around this?

Thanks guys. Sorry for my english!

EDIT: Once I edit the value for say hunting a monster to 500. The change in effect will show in the guild card. But once I leave the guild card it'll disappear and revert to its original

I even tried editing the values in browser of nitepr and it will show up but it'll disappear once I do something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3