Hardware Psp go usb type-c mod

DICTATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
hi, I installed the type-c slot on the psp go. but when the psp cable is connected, it switches to PC connection mode, I exit the menu and charging starts after a couple of minutes. But if you close the psp, charging disappears. I tried swapping d+ and d - but nothing helped. when connected to a PC, the device is not detected.I completely removed the d + and d - , but so the psp does not respond to the charging connection at all. I used this connector

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-31-20-58-38-316_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-31-20-58-38-316_com.android.chrome.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Marc_LFD

senkochu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just made an account to say: This is very hard, dont underestimate it. Idk what middle soldering skills are but I've soldered quite a bit of things mostly keyboards and some phone port repairs that all went fine. I've tried with op's exact original port, its literally not doable to do the data wires. Just get a cheap usb c port that has 4 pads for v, d-, d+ and g it will also fit, get some metal to make a bracket and solder it to the original supports. Thought I had it together a couple times but every time there was a short of some sort and after a week of trying to fix it I've stripped the vcc pad making my previously fully functional psp go a brick. good luck to everyone trying this and be careful!

Reactions: xFlesk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas