lum

Hunter lvl
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, i've never had a psp and never followed the psp emulation scene, last i heard is that u need 1.5v psp.

i was just wondering, if i wanted a psp mainly for emulation (and psp games ofcourse), should i get a phat or slim? does it matter? and do i still have to watch out the version of the firmware it comes with, or is everything pretty much downgradable to custom firmware now?

and any good overview of the emulating power of the psp? (mainly for playstation and snes)

cheers guys

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't follow the psp scene much either, but when I flashed mine a few months back it was uber easy.
I converted a battery I bought from ebay > pandora battery.
Prepped a spare pro duo with flashing soft.... and flashed to the latest M33 firmware.
Takes all of 2 minutes, and the battery/mem card can be used again and again on other psps slim or fat.
When I did mine , ANY psp could be flashed the same way.

Well worth it, got a 4GB mem card and am still playing tekken now !! AWESOME game.
Not tried emu. stuff as yet.

Chedderknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
easiest to flash are the Phat 1.5 PSP's, the newwer slims take a bit mroe effort but its possible, if by choice I'd go with slim, more products made for the slim, and the extended life battery for slim gives a rated 8-11 hours on a full charge, not bad compared to the 3 hours or less on a phat

lum

Hunter lvl
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'll prolly get one in hk at the end of the year, when it's nice and cheap, anyone got an idea how much psps are going for in hk these days?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3