Others PSVITA - PSPKVM crashing issues in same section of a game

RARBK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
HI, i am trying to run a java game called "Anno -create a new world" on PSPKVM via adrenalin, but i keep getting crashes at the same section of the game without knowing why. i can't find any crash logs to look into the reason behind the crash.I tried running it in different devices, and resolutions but to avail. I tried different jars of the game made for different devices, and also to avail.
Can someone help me make it work, can someone try and run it on their psvita or PSP ?

Mizuchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I managed to get around this problem in some games, such as Johnny Bravo and The Sims 2. When playing a few minutes, save the game, if that option is available, and exit the game through the game's menu, do not close it through the emulator. If the game doesn't have a save option, it's because it saves itself. Then close the emulator. Then come back and that's it. I recommend saving and/or exiting the game from time to time, in case this happens again. In Johnny Bravo, doing this, it only crashed twice now it doesn't crash anymore and in The Sims 2 it doesn't crash anymore, either.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ