FIXED! Push Notifications suddenly don't work anymore

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It has been for several days now, that "Push notifications" have not worked, and I can't understand why, since they have always worked.

1) In this site, under "Browsing Preferences/Push Notifications" I have the word "error" on a gray background;

2) I am using Chrome for Android;

3) Notifications for this site are enabled in the browser settings, as always;

4) JavaScript is enabled as usual.

5) The site alerts (numbers in the red circle on the bell) work normally.

6) if I click the padlock to the left of the site address, notifications are allowed, but if I select "site settings" strangely the browser crashes and I have to close it.

7) I can't/don't want to clear cache/cookies.

My guess is that it happened after an automatic update of chrome or android system.
Or maybe because I turned off my smartphone instead of put it on standby, as I usually do.
Has the same thing happened to anyone else?

It's certainly not a question of life or death, but it was fun to receive, when I was at my office, the irruption of the world of amusement, imagination and creativity in the cold, prosaic and sad environment of duty/work.

If anyone could give me informations or suggestions I would be grateful.

I hope I have posted in the right place.

Greetings.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Other users sent me several likes/replies/quotes but I have not received any Push Notifications since my previous message; I assume they have been deactivated again. :sad:

They seem to have been born under an unlucky star and fate is working against them...:rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4