"Dolphin Triforce Git Changelog
* Fixed controls for MKGP2
A: Acceleration
B: Breaks
Analog Stick: Steering"

Dolphin

EDIT:

-snip-

I'd appreciate it if you didn't steal my rip and my artwork without giving me credit.

*removed link*

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you get this to work on hacked wii with just wiiflow installed? Got the game on sd card in the right dir. Installed quadforce wad, now what? Dont see a channel or the game from wiiflow

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe you need to edit the GameID. some users needed to do that depending on the ISO they have/dumped.
or try another loader?
I don't know which option you need to change in wiiflow to see gamecube/arcade games.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i may be upping this thread but here's something interesting Mario Kart GP 1 and 2 both got id code GGPE01 and GGPE02 right well from jjkwik twitter account here we have GGPE03 and GGPE04 http://filetrip.net/view?RjViT14FNo http://filetrip.net/view?UPYrxHsTfk which could be Virtua Striker 2002 and F-Zero AX and thats when i thought did crediar continue working on quadforce instead of leaving it there only for us to only play the two Mario Kart GP games ?

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
how can I start a Game?
I load the Game with Wii,Gamecube Controller (no wavebird) and Quadforce,the Game starts but I don't have any Credits to start the Game. How become Credits to start the games?

Bye

eadmaster

Trophies
Website
eadmaster.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
how can I start a Game?
I load the Game with Wii,Gamecube Controller (no wavebird) and Quadforce,the Game starts but I don't have any Credits to start the Game. How become Credits to start the games?

Bye
Maybe the dump you are using is not the "right" one (must have the credits thing cracked).

Does this break Dios Mios (not Lite)?
yes , you can't have DM and quadforce installed at the same time.

My question:
how can I use quadforce in SNEEK (not -DI)?
(i've copied the "00000008.app" file into "/title/00000001/00000100/content" as suggested, but i need something else to launch the games...)

tecnical.k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What IOS's do i install "Quadforce_v01.wad","RVL-BC-v6.wad" & "Mario Kart Arcade GP - UGP1.wad","Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 - UGP2.wad" under if i install it under just "IOS 249" my Wii just turns off when trying to load Mario Kart Arcade GP from the Wii's menu.If i install it under just "IOS 250" my Wii just turns off when trying to load Mario Kart Arcade GP from the Wii's menu.If i install from both IOS's it gets to the loading page with a big Nintendo sign (screen all greyed out) loading apploader . . . the freezes (stack dump error) ect ect ect .I tryed following this guys guide and no help :3 p.s my Wii softmodded and also im a Nub :3 not totally just jumping back onto the Wii homebrew/hacking scene again.Please help

~Tecnical~

eadmaster

Trophies
Website
eadmaster.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
What IOS's do i install "Quadforce_v01.wad","RVL-BC-v6.wad" & "Mario Kart Arcade GP - UGP1.wad","Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 - UGP2.wad" under if i install it under just "IOS 249" my Wii just turns off when trying to load Mario Kart Arcade GP from the Wii's menu.If i install it under just "IOS 250" my Wii just turns off when trying to load Mario Kart Arcade GP from the Wii's menu.If i install from both IOS's it gets to the loading page with a big Nintendo sign (screen all greyed out) loading apploader . . . the freezes (stack dump error) ect ect ect .I tryed following this guys guide and no help :3 [media]http://www.youtube.c...C54bJojWSYE1wTg[/media] p.s my Wii softmodded and also im a Nub :3 not totally just jumping back onto the Wii homebrew/hacking scene again.Please help

~Tecnical~
this is probably the simplest way and it's working for me:
1. install "Quadforce_v01.wad" with MMM in the REAL NAND (NOTE: this will make Dios Mios and DML unusable)
2. copy the "right" isos in the "sd:/games" dir
3. launch the games with cfg-loader-mod

Does this break Dios Mios (not Lite)?
yes , you can't have DM and quadforce installed at the same time.

Thanks for telling me. Could I install quadforce on an emulated NAND and use it that way?
see this tutorial.
A sneek2o nand is required, but i could not create it with the latest modmii...

super_baros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me please?.. I've kinda been out of the scene so i need some idiot proof help =(

I moved the quadforce,wad into my wad folder and then installed it.

I then tried to load mariokart via usb loader 3.0 but i just get a black screen and the wii freezes =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4