• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A short thread, but I'm curious about what you guys think.

So, as you might know, last week the US&A Congress had a brief hearing about UFOs, UFO tech, Investigation, and the "shocking" "confirmation" of Extraterrestrial/Non-Human lifeforms found in crash sites.

Now, all I've read about the subject, I've Read it on Reddit (wink) so, of course, like everything political in the Internet, it must be taken with a pinch of salt...
noice-nice.gif

Anyway, aside all the gossip... the seemingly "she said he said" situation... what do you think it's going to happen next?

Are you even interested in the subject?

Do you think "they" already lives among us?
Do you think the next step is an official introduction to said life forms?

aRe wE gOnnA bE inVadEd sOOn™?

I'll read you!

NOTE: Even if this gets moved to EOF (very likely) I'm still interested in your opinions.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Isn't there a "reveal" or "hearing" or "whistleblower" every couple years or so?
And nothing ever comes out of it?

Then again if it turns out The Arrival (1996) was right I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I feel like they're here, and either hiding in plain sight, or still abducting us (ad cows) for butt stuff. (j/k)

But no, I feel like aliens are here to sample our human tissue and make a mixed race with experimentation using human tissue and their own. Hybrid beings. It could possibly be the next evolutionary step for human kind.
Post automatically merged:

Is it really?
It's the first time I've heard them making "official" claims.
The navy first dropped bombshells a few years ago.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Reactions: Jayro

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Calm down Veho, you're over reacting to a well know experiment to grow organs for laundering, donation altruistic interests.
I read those "news" back in 2015 if not prior to that and they were using lambs.
And we might be understanding the term chimera way too sensationalist-ic, when it means just getting organs from pigs that are compatible with us humans.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Calm down Veho, you're over reacting to a well know experiment to grow organs for laundering, donation altruistic interests.
I read those "news" back in 2015 if not prior to that and they were using lambs.
And we might be understanding the term chimera way too sensationalist-ic, when it means just getting organs from pigs that are compatible with us humans.
They grew organs for "laundering" and I'm being sensationalistic? :rolleyes:

I'm just drawing parallels here :P

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
UFO is a proof of concept to erase signifant piece of mankind collective consciounes to give a feel of new ground of "New Order" believers and New Age practicers to fill the space where God presisted. We were prepared with this nonsens on Discovery Channel in past decade without particular reason channel was changed to stand-up comedy. The problem is there's no other order than the one that exist, world can be in mess but natural law is something constant, and that speak much about the nature of supernatural reality. You can only roll back "Original Order" picking up right card of history coresponding to reality. They can't change order by reinterpret the facts to something false. Somehow i was sure that after pandemic, war, UFO will be bring on the first page news. Angels good and bad are among us, they're always were, and thats nothing new. That's only my opinion based on observation and expirience. Seems that UFO has significat place in NWO agenda, and clearly presents for who the globalists severes, I wonder how fast this next gen babel utopia nonesens collapse, cause the truth is out there, but In the thick fog people can't see it trough.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like they found some bacteria and all of it sudden it grows arms and legs (figuratively and literally) and works as a civil servant now!

Although I am a firm believer that our technological advancement since roswell is the reason we are speaking here today lol... Why has computing slowed to a halt? Because we syphoned that ship dry and now we're stuck!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Although I am a firm believer that our technological advancement since roswell is the reason we are speaking here today lol... Why has computing slowed to a halt? Because we syphoned that ship dry and now we're stuck!
This is some "aliens built the pyramids" kind of reasoning.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I have some questions...

-What we have here on earth that is not abundant on every corner of the universe?

-Why aliens with faster than light tech would come "in person", with their own organic bodies and not use technology to do whatever what they want to do here?

-Why the aliens like to land/crash in the USA 100,000 times more than elsewhere?

-Why alien UFOs always choose to fly at night?

-Why the USA is being rapped by China on the technological landscape if they have so much Alien technology stored on area 51?

-We, the mankind, are quite violent and it is easy to figure this out looking from the space, so why aliens walk around here naked and unarmed?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realistically, humans are not the only living beings in such a vast universe (we don't have any idea how big it is as most haven't left Earth) so why haven't we seen outer space beings? Maybe they don't like Earthlings.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is some "aliens built the pyramids" kind of reasoning.
Totally!! I always thought Stargate the movie nailed that one... We've always seen the hyrogliphs with the jackal heads and people bodies... Wala.. Nanotech metal jackal helmets!!

The truth isnt out there.... Its down here!

Reactions: AncientBoi

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A short thread, but I'm curious about what you guys think.

So, as you might know, last week the US&A Congress had a brief hearing about UFOs, UFO tech, Investigation, and the "shocking" "confirmation" of Extraterrestrial/Non-Human lifeforms found in crash sites.

Now, all I've read about the subject, I've Read it on Reddit (wink) so, of course, like everything political in the Internet, it must be taken with a pinch of salt...
noice-nice.gif

Anyway, aside all the gossip... the seemingly "she said he said" situation... what do you think it's going to happen next?

Are you even interested in the subject?

Do you think "they" already lives among us?
Do you think the next step is an official introduction to said life forms?

aRe wE gOnnA bE inVadEd sOOn™?

I'll read you!

NOTE: Even if this gets moved to EOF (very likely) I'm still interested in your opinions.

Well first off im glad that we can get into something that isnt political for a change, hope some of the bad actors are banned, but, as far as what i thinnk will happen next. I think its gonna be a slow boil confirmation of what we already knew and then gradual shifts into revealing they are on their way here ( or are here already) and want something.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The important bit so far is the acknowledgement of diverting funds to some shady projects that no government department is in control of. That's the most realistic and frightening bit.

The "it wasn't human" could mean anything from bacteria to dogs. They could have been trying to get ai to fly something and plopped some poor animal in there to test for resulting stress or whatnot. who knows. "not from this planet" is insinuated but not even remotely likely.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The conspiracy is real, and headed by aliens. This is the true evil that we should unite against. Lol.

Last edited by tabzer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto