Hacking Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos - English Localization Public Release

nickseitler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot describe in words how amazing you all did this translation. you gained nothing and you gave everything for this. I hope nothing but good fortune unto you till Kingdom Come.
I second this, that’s an amazing job well done! Does anyone know if there exists a English translated version of Nuga Cel or Queens Gate Spiral Chaos?

Reactions: leecherboy

leecherboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I second this, that’s an amazing job well done! Does anyone know if there exists a English translated version of Nuga Cel or Queens Gate Spiral Chaos?
We keep working on QG Spiral Chaos, but with just two of us to go over the text (plus our hacker friend, who is kind of busy IRL) progress is slow alas...

Reactions: Nikokaro

psionx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally it'd be nice to get an interface+items patch for Queens Gate since I can use machine translation tools to get an idea of what most in game dialog is saying.

leecherboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, apparently our hacker pal is too busy right now to fix the first game, so we still don't have any way to reinsert text in the sequel yet (and the game has 3 different font sizes too, so that might be more difficult than we expected).

• Sad
Reactions: Nikokaro

nightstalker27nl

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know you asked not to spread it around, but may I ask some communities to see if there is anyone able to get this working on Native hardware + Adrenaline? I would love to try it, but my computer is finnicky with PPSSPP
i have personally a psp go and a ps vita with the psp emulator and it works native when i have the handhelds jailbroken

if it doesnt work on a psp press in the main menu select and select m33 driver and that should fix it
Post automatically merged:

I come to confirm the patch doesn't work on PSP or Vita and that's too bad. Could you fix this in future update? i prefer to play this on real console if possible.
for me personaly i got it working on real hardware on my psp go and my vita with adrenaline the only thing to get it working is go to the VSH menu go to UMD ISO MODE and change it to M33 driver and that should make the game work on real hardware

Last edited by nightstalker27nl,

nickseitler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have personally a psp go and a ps vita with the psp emulator and it works native when i have the handhelds jailbroken

if it doesnt work on a psp press in the main menu select and select m33 driver and that should fix it
Post automatically merged:

for me personaly i got it working on real hardware on my psp go and my vita with adrenaline the only thing to get it working is go to the VSH menu go to UMD ISO MODE and change it to M33 driver and that should make the game work on real hardware
Happy new year friends! I get updates all the time from YouTube that things are progressing, nice work! :)

infus

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
2) During chapter 31, game enters a black screen after the video cutscene is shown. The last thing you're able to see before the black screen is the "loading" message, right after the video cutscene ends
This problem is on Anbernic device too it dosent work on ppsspp on pc too oryginal jp games working fine i found way to work around this problem on anbernic U just need to use 2 rooms and load game on jp one to see The credits and after save game and switch back to english one probably U can do it on pc too btw how queens gate translation progres?? Maybe we will get it this year?

leecherboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The QG translation goes just fine, but the IRL situation with our hacker pal hasn't really changed since last time, we're still kind of in the dark regarding reinserting text into the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI