OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
nope same with dsi can't switch to English

Thanks for info. Ws just wondering since I have PAL 3DS and I saw no Japanese language option (That is stupid. Xbox 360 has Japanese language in PAL console), so I was wondering does Japanese 3DS have English. Well, I personally don't care if its Japanese or English. I really wish I have money for Japanese 3DS.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with deleting the update on the SD is that unless you know which file/folder is the update, then you have to format your SD. Formatting your SD will make you lose any downloaded games you've bought on the eShop if they're not stored on the 3DS, and then you'll have to re-download them from the eShop, which would require you to update.

And more games these days both require and come with updates. And if you connect online to check your swapnote or whatevers, you'll just download the update again. By holding back your 3DS, you're just holding back the potential of your 3DS experience. Besides with as lazy as 3DS updates are, I figure if the 3DS was already hacked under an older firmware, than its possible its hackable under newer firmware. I mean even the latest PSP and DSi firmwares aren't hackproof thanks to the efforts of previous hack work.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The problem with deleting the update on the SD is that unless you know which file/folder is the update, then you have to format your SD. Formatting your SD will make you lose any downloaded games you've bought on the eShop if they're not stored on the 3DS, and then you'll have to re-download them from the eShop, which would require you to update.

And more games these days both require and come with updates. And if you connect online to check your swapnote or whatevers, you'll just download the update again. By holding back your 3DS, you're just holding back the potential of your 3DS experience. Besides with as lazy as 3DS updates are, I figure if the 3DS was already hacked under an older firmware, than its possible its hackable under newer firmware. I mean even the latest PSP and DSi firmwares aren't hackproof thanks to the efforts of previous hack work.
The latest DSi firmware is pretty hackproof if you only count DSi mode though.

HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found a way to disable updates notify: (but please tell me if you have glitches after that)

1. Go to your system settings
2. Go to Wifi ; Connection Settings & Your Connection (1,2 or 3)
3. Press Edit
4. Goto DNS
5. Set it to "No" and go to advanced settings
6. Type this:

For the primary: 168.235.092.108
For the secondary: 081.004.127.020

7. Click OK and Save and test.
8. When it's finished, reboot your console and your're good to go

(Sorry for my english, i'm french)

Last edited by HRudyPlayZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...