Hacking question about game updates

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all!I got today my first ps3 with cf and i have some questions.Should i update the games?Or should i download any updates from pc and install them somehow to the ps3?And can i "add" dlcs to my original nfs most wanted game or should i get a backup?

mschumacher69

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all!I got today my first ps3 with cf and i have some questions.Should i update the games?Or should i download any updates from pc and install them somehow to the ps3?And can i "add" dlcs to my original nfs most wanted game or should i get a backup?

It depends on the CFW that you're running. If it's a 3.55 CFW, you shouldn't update games. If it's a 4.xx CFW, you can update games.

Yes you can add DLCs to any game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Switch the switch to resolve your issue
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, sorry but i cant, i dont have a switch. also what k3nv2 says is a joke
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's what I figured. I put a post up in a forum but no one seems to replying to posts there. I also don't what this chat is attached to.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    General chat as it implies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, try posting in the "switch noob paradise" thread
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's where I put it. But like I said other people's posts from a day or two ago have no responses. I'm not sure if the chat is part of the Nintendo forum that I'm on or a part of the website as a whole.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigArnold, part of the website as a whole
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    then try making a thread
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wait you are too new to be able to do that
  • B @ BigArnold:
    That's fine. I'll find my way.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BigArnold you put the fusee or hekate.bin in the hekate/ payloads folder, or use app to push the payload to switch while its in rcm mode
    +1
  • B @ BigArnold:
    The problem is is that TegraGUI isn't detecting my Switch despite it being plugged in and in RCM or maintenance mode.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you click install driver inside the tegra app.
  • B @ BigArnold:
    I did all of that stuff and it seemed successful but still nothing. The only thing different from the guide I used was that my device wasn't showing up as APX but rather Nintendo Switch.
  • B @ BigArnold:
    I did it inside the Tegra app and Zadig.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Try a different USB c cable, or different USB port on your pc.
  • B @ BigArnold:
    I tried a different port and don't have another cable. I'm fairly certain there's no issue with the equipment I'm using.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some cheap USB c cables don't send data, they only charge
    +1
  • B @ BigArnold:
    The cable is usually used to connect my controller to my switch's dock.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only other thing Id suggest is using a phone/tablet and use the Rekato app, or different pc
  • B @ BigArnold:
    Okay then.
    Thanks for your help.
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty how are you doing!?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay,
    I keep thinking about killing myself and i believe i dont deserve to be happy... i also feel a bit dizzy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I believe
    you deserve to be happy
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, aw thx