Question about the rules

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kind a stupid question, but anyways getting a confirmation is always good.. So my question is: can i swear? 😅 i already hide my bad words in these forums (ex: ***** but i meant fuck it up) i guess it can, but i need a confirmation 💀😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind a stupid question, but anyways getting a confirmation is always good.. So my question is: can i swear? 😅 i already hide my bad words in these forums (ex: ***** but i meant fuck it up) i guess it can, but i need a confirmation 💀😂😭
If this is a legit question, then yeah. There's a way with xenforo to block words, and I haven't noticed anything like that on here.

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know I think what's more important is that you use tact. I presume if you're just a tasteless ass-hat then someone's going to report you but if you're cool collective and not offensive however...
Kk yeah i love to swear but i guess we don't get an advertise until we bully or if we say .. a worse words that we can't say -

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck no you can't swear, that would get you in all kinds of shit with the staff.

And always remember
images.jpg

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboyâ„¢: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The only time I've ever seen the staff remove a post for swearing was a few profanity-ridden posts that literally contributed nothing to the thread. And according to the notes they left, it was due to them being off-topic. So yeah, you fucking good.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: