Hardware Question How to export ps4 5.05 save file to ps5?

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hello,

I am on a ps4 5.05 jailbreak and have save games that i want to move over to my ps5.

Is there a way?

I tried the offline activator but the id from my ps5 wont work on the program...

Got spiderman with miles morales disc edition on the ps5, and i wanna transfer my normal spiderman from my ps4 to the ps5

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if those are ps5 versions, I'm not sure. I think you can import a ps4 game to the ps5 though, just don't know about upgrading it to the ps5 version as I don't even have a ps5.

Reactions: Peniskoker

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
So i did it, finally. I activated my own account and got it exported. But, how do i resign them? Cause my Ps5 account wont recognize it as my own...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only ways to resign a ps4 save are save wizard or save mounter. save mounter may be the best choice if you don't want to spend $60. save mounter requires the debug.bin, just like account activator did, then ftp. xproject for 5.05 can do both at the same time with the save mounter option iirc. it will decrypt the saves (make sure you don't open the games), then you take the decrypted game minus the sce_sys folder. the sce_sys folder is what contains the account id in little endian inside the param.sfo. that's why you don't want to mess with it. after that, drop the .dat files (everything outside the sce_sys folder) inside the new account after activating a new account with account activator. do note that it's by slot, not by game, which is the mistake I made the first time, but I was able to go back to my old account and import the saves to fix that mistake. I lost nothing, and resigned all saves to a non-banned account.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I've verified the account id with my new account in the sce_sys/param.sfo. since it's in little endian, it's bye reversed, so it goes backwards for your account by byte, so it's not completely backwards at offset 0x15c iirc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU