Question: Is it possible to use 2 games saves on 1 game that doesn't support multiple saves?

ElmBroken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to get a hacked Switch Oled soon to play Pokemon Luminescent Platinum (BDSP Rom hack,), but for the time being, i'm going to play it on ryujinx, I know that you can transfer saves from ryujinx to a modded switch, but I already have a save of bdsp on my switch, And i want to be able to play it on emunand so is there a way I can use two saves on one account?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One way is to backup your saves and inject them whenever you wanna play the hack or not. Another method is have 2 of the same games installed and change the artwork of the rom hack to something else. Im not sure how to go bout this method (at least on how to install 2 separate instances of the same game, you can change the artwork with a sysmodule called sys tweak

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you use 1 account for the rom hack and one account for the original game?
both methods i suggested will work with 1 profile. ill explain the methods a lil more (i was at work when i wrote before)

method 1) every time you would wanna play base game or rom hack, you would dump/backup your save with whatever save manager you want to use (i use jksv) then inject the save for the game you wanna play

method 2) this requires changing the title id after installing bdsp, this way you have 2 bdsp installed on the system and dont have to worry bout save management since they would be considered different games. im not exactly sure how todo this but ive seen a thread in here some time ago bout someone wanting 2 of the same games installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke +1