OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm going to downgrade my New 3DS XL from 10.3 to 9.2 and install emunand and then format my sysnand system so that everything including my eshop account, games saves etc exist in my emunand. But I'm wondering what I need to do to ensure I can completely reverse everything so that I can go back to official firmware with my eshop account, games, saves, profiles all working as normal again. I have a lot of eShop purchases and saves I don't want to lose.

I'm I right in thinking that this will allow me to return to a pre-hacked state:

1. Downgrade New 3ds from 10.3 to 9.2
2. Backup all contents on my SD card somewhere and keep that.
3. Use decrypt9 to backup my sysnand into a NAND.bin. Save that somewhere so it never gets lost
4. Install emunand (in the process it'll clone my sysnand to emunand?)
5. Format my sysnand so my nands are unlinked and then basically exclusively use my emunand.

If I ever want to return I can then format my SD card. Use decrypt9 to install my sysnand Nand.bin backup from pre-hack. And then copy back all the contents from my SD card pre-hack. Will that work? Will I have my eshop account, purchased games, friend list etc back to normal on my system? What about my save games for eshop titles?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high...