ROM Hack [Question/Request] Remember the OR/AS Busty May? How 'bout some SU/MO goodness?

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pedo spotted !

If I remember right May is 12 so 11 or 12 not a Big deal btw I will not judge you about what you ask ... Even if don't think it is correct to ask for that

chocoboss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I think you have not understand what I would like to tell. ( I don't have perfect english ). Not a Big deal mean the difference between 11 and 12 is small.

Btw I sexualyz young character like that is not a good thing ( I hope ppl will understand )

D

Deleted User

Why doesn't everyone leave OP alone?

GBAtemp isn't a safe space. Nothing that op says, does or requests affects you personally. So why not leave it?

You don't agree with it? Fine don't. But you don't need to reply and put him down about it. Different strokes for different folks(perhaps literately in this thread :P )

Point is, everyone has different interests. If you have nothing better to do with your time other then attack someone for having different interests. You may want/need to reevaluate what you're doing with your free time

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GBAtemp isn't a safe space. Nothing that op says, does or requests affects you personally. So why not leave it?

You don't agree with it? Fine don't. But you don't need to reply and put him down about it. Different strokes for different folks(perhaps literately in this thread :P )

Point is, everyone has different interests. If you have nothing better to do with your time other then attack someone for having different interests. You may want/need to reevaluate what you're doing with your free time
lol why dont u leave me alone kek /s

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Sun/Moon have completely different model formats, so vert editing isn't a thing yet, but it's on my todo list (^:
Mind you that the player model is split up into multiple files (shirts, pants, etc). So you'd have to edit multiple models.. or just make different boob sizes for different shirts x3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@OP, ask @Rei (the creator of the busty may mod) He might be interested in making the modifications. ^_^
Also wrong Rei lol

Hybrixe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thanks man. I agree though on the fact that it is a bit weird, and I don't have a problem with admitting it.

@OP, ask @Rei (the creator of the busty may mod) He might be interested in making the modifications. ^_^

He summoned himsef, but thanks nonetheless :)

Sun/Moon have completely different model formats, so vert editing isn't a thing yet, but it's on my todo list (^:
Mind you that the player model is split up into multiple files (shirts, pants, etc). So you'd have to edit multiple models.. or just make different boob sizes for different shirts x3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also wrong Rei lol

Ahh, take your time. If you need help or whatever I could have a look if you want. And multiple boob sizes are maybe alright, I mean not everyone has the same preference.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon x/y had busty serena mod, did someone remember or forget to mention that as well? :rolleyes:

That must have been hard to mod, but least is possible. New mods are always a good thing even if is asthetic. Cause it means people are supporting such things. Since there so many mods for street fighter on pc, i wondered if mods for the street fighter on 3ds is possible. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...