Hardware Questions A Lot Of Us Want Answered

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Skitty22 said:
When the card crimps, because with influence increases in recognition precision, it prints with the thick paper the male be completed.

What the
wtf.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Skitty22 said:
I did a translation of the Japanese document from the first page about creating AR cards it is far from perfect but this is what the translation said.

Please cut off politely alongside the dotted line.

Please be sure to print with the colour.

When the card crimps, because with influence increases in recognition precision, it prints with the thick paper the male be completed.

These the pictures are something in order to enjoy with the individual. Please do not do processing and no permission reprint and redistribution etc.

I assume that all basically means use thick card , make sure it is printed in colour or Color and that should be enough , i have the indication that this will work the same way eyepet does with the PS3 in the fact when it sees a drawing through the camera it will put it in ram while needed and recreate it the only difference with eyepet is it stores the images on the harddrive.
Google Translate?
lol.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Nollog said:
Skitty22 said:
I did a translation of the Japanese document from the first page about creating AR cards it is far from perfect but this is what the translation said.

These the pictures are something in order to enjoy with the individual. Please do not do processing and no permission reprint and redistribution etc.

I assume that all basically means use thick card , make sure it is printed in colour or Color and that should be enough , i have the indication that this will work the same way eyepet does with the PS3 in the fact when it sees a drawing through the camera it will put it in ram while needed and recreate it the only difference with eyepet is it stores the images on the harddrive.
Google Translate?
lol.

Seriously. What on earth does THAT (the sentence in bold) say?
rofl.gif

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
TheTwoR's said:
Nollog said:
Skitty22 said:

Google Translate?
lol.

rofl.gif

Nice translation, makes complete sense
biggrin.gif

The sad thing is that Nintendo made manual translations like that back in the 90's.. I had a good laugh when I found my NES user manual from the times
wink.gif

-Qtis

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Qtis said:
The sad thing is that Nintendo made manual translations like that back in the 90's.. I had a good laugh when I found my NES user manual from the times
wink.gif

-Qtis

LOL
laugh.gif
Serious? xD
I'd better check my N64 manual... Assuming the N64 was a 90's console.. (It was, right?)

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Something I'd love to know about is the 3D video recording. (I know we don't have any info yet.)
Specifically if there would be plans for uploading to YouTube with the 3D support automatically added for the video. If not I'm hoping that it's at least a format supported by YouTube for manual uploading.

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Donald Serrot said:
Something I'd love to know about is the 3D video recording. (I know we don't have any info yet.)
Specifically if there would be plans for uploading to YouTube with the 3D support automatically added for the video. If not I'm hoping that it's at least a format supported by YouTube for manual uploading.

We will have video recording at some point.
Iwata mentioned it at the GDC and we'll probably get that feature via a FW update.
wink.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TheTwoR's said:
Nollog said:
Skitty22 said:

rofl.gif
A wild stab in the dark: "Crimps" to do with folding?
It's on thick paper to prevent folding causing some form of inability to read the data?

Next to no idea about that one.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it:
They are saying not to fold/crimp the AR Game Cards (Simply "Cards" in the google translate message), as it will cause the 3DS's recognition of them to not work right due to the fold/crimp lines on the thick paper they are made from.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
Qtis said:
wink.gif

-Qtis

LOL
laugh.gif
Serious? xD
I'd better check my N64 manual... Assuming the N64 was a 90's console.. (It was, right?)

twas 00's, I am almost certainly quite sure...

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Schizoanalysis said:
TheTwoR's said:
Qtis said:
wink.gif

-Qtis

LOL
laugh.gif
Serious? xD

twas 00's, I am almost certainly quite sure...
From Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_64
Release date
* JP June 23, 1996
* NA September 29, 1996
* EU March 1, 1997
Retail availability
1996-2002

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Couch casting horror, lol