Quick Atmosphere question

METALHEAD-SW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having murder getting my picofly'd Mariko to function. After a days worth of messing about I've got it to the point where I can get the Atmosphere splash screen and no futher. My OFW is also bricked and just shows a black screen. Do I need a functional OFW to run CFW? Or does anyone know what causes Atmosphere to not pass the splash screen or a way I can find out?

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you have a Picofly, you maybe head over to the PicoFly thread as all the experts are in that thread :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/

Before using a Picofly, I sometimes got some black screens after Atmosphere too.
Usually it was just missing files/folders and starting from scratch building the SD card solved that.
But with a picofly it can also be something else.

But please ask the experts in the Picofly forum as they usually know to pinpoint the problem.
More details like Switch model, NAND manufacturer, Picofly version/board and some description how/when/who modded your Switch will help a lot to identify the root cause.
In some cases you can use a donor NAND from another Switch to run a CFW but there are several conditions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: