Hacking R.I.P. Vantage save tool: it will no longer be able to dump Xbox one saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the news came yesterday evening
upload_2018-3-4_12-40-35.png

vantage will no longer be able to dump xbox saves.
You will still be able to dump your save for certain games if you install it on pc and use vantage. I personally believe this is due to people selling hacked saves using this tool
on another note my method of manually dumping the save and editing it (used in the fallout shelter tutorial) will continue to work but you can longer create and sell hacked accounts

Last edited by tunip3,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i hate cheaters, i glad its author made a right choice
no the tool still works it just means making a hacked account is longer and more complex and others are working on a new cloud save dumping tool i will probably start working on a cuphead save tool if i buy the game on the windows store or get a friend to help me

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is sad, I was hoping to make some more cheats for ffxv now i can't dump the save are upload it upon editing the "data" save file to test it.

Although could be other ways, Maybe try formatting and copy over a full game to a 128gb usb storage pen and see what's on it by windows.

Hope some one else comes up with a just save extractor and uploader to cloud.

Anyways, I did share my info over these, And will Not sell nore Profit by it, We know this dose go on in the real world and is called life, It was a little Childish to think this way, And was spoiling it for many others who used it for good Cause, Too many bad cooks spoil the broth once again..

He could have just removed the save dumper and uploader and Storage Explorer, And made the "Game Mods" Only Auto Save and Upload to the Game Save for Xbox.

I like making Cheats ;) , Let them cheat away :D

Last edited by drwhojan,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is sad, I was hoping to make some more cheats for ffxv now i can't dump the save are upload it upon editing the "data" save file to test it.

Although could be other ways, Maybe try formatting and copy over a full game to a 128gb usb storage pen and see what's on it by windows.

Hope some one else comes up with a just save extractor and uploader to cloud.

Anyways, I did share my info over these, And will Not sell nore Profit by it, We know this dose go on in the real world and is called life, It was a little Childish to think this way, And was spoiling it for many others who used it for good Cause, Too many cooks spoil the broth once again..

He could have just removed the save dumper and uploader and Storage Explorer, And made the "Game Mods" Only Auto Save and Upload to the Game Save.

I like making Cheats ;) , Let them cheat away :D
yeah for now you need to have the game installed on your pc to do it

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah for now you need to have the game installed on your pc to do it

Shame FFXV is not avalable for PC lol, But it's mentioned to be on its ways and for steam ;) Yay, Edit Better Music into the Game that way then final fantasy memory's xd, Like the Games start "Stand by Me" , "Casin" Shook version :D

Looks like two days off
https://www.greenmangaming.com/game...MImMjDlefS2QIVQxMbCh2R4w50EAAYASAAEgIx9vD_BwE

-----

When Vantage tool you sign into you're account, So it must have access to your Could storage to extract your Saves Of the Website, So what is the URL are Close too where you're Cloud saves are ?, are Dose it not work this way ?.. The Old Xbox 360 Saves way
Code:
[*]Sign in to your Xbox profile.
[*]Go to settings, and then select System.
[*]Select Storage

The First 2 I could get By.
Why was the "Select Storage" vanished / missing When Signed in Online.. Even of your 360, was it Hidden from us in the URL..

EDIT: O That's from the 360 system too ^

Last edited by drwhojan,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shame FFXV is not avalable for PC lol, But it's mentioned to be on its ways and for steam ;) Yay, Edit Better Music into the Game that way then final fantasy memory's xd, Like the Games start "Stand by Me" , "Casin" Shook version :D

Looks like two days off
https://www.greenmangaming.com/game...MImMjDlefS2QIVQxMbCh2R4w50EAAYASAAEgIx9vD_BwE

-----

When Vantage tool you sign into you're account, So it must have access to your Could storage to extract your Saves Of the Website, So what is the URL are Close too where you're Cloud saves are ?, are Dose it not work this way ?.. The Old Xbox 360 Saves way
Code:
[*]Sign in to your Xbox profile.
[*]Go to settings, and then select System.
[*]Select Storage

The First 2 I could get By.
Why was the "Select Storage" vanished / missing When Signed in Online.. Even of your 360, was it Hidden from us in the URL..

EDIT: O That's from the 360 system too ^
it needs to be from the windows store

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i should sell hacked accounts just for you :P ill make em cheap and give some away

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it needs to be from the windows store
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
i should sell hacked accounts just for you :P ill make em cheap and give some away

I dough't my PC would run it well, Nore I see a point in buying a game for PC, When I Alreally Own and Bought the original disc on windows Xbox, Just to re edit the save "data "file" , I hate DLC as its worthless for cash once bought, A original game on disc can be sold on and money used for other games.

I'm sure the Vantage tool just had a way to find your signed in could storage account, Now he closed that down too

Just Abandon and R.I.P, My Name is Jhon5912 other at that site.

Last edited by drwhojan,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dough't my PC would run it well, Nore I see a point in buying a game for PC, When I Alreally Own and Bought the original disc on windows Xbox, Just to re edit the save "data "file" , I hate DLC as its worthless for cash once bought, A original game on disc can be sold on and money used for other games.

I'm sure the Vantage tool just had a way to find your signed in could storage account, Now he closed that down too

Just Abandon and R.I.P, My Name is Jhon5912 other at that site.
ill see if i can get the dev to explain how it worked

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ill see if i can get the dev to explain how it worked

Thanks Would be grate :)

Yep As it says in Red, As white box now he must have cut off the Link/Link to it, then Vantage must link to else where for your save's

65445646.jpg

EDIT: Give me a idea might be worth a shot, check the program are .dll in hex editor for tex-string, Maybe some URLS in there on last older advantage.

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wright, After a bit of checking in looking at tex-staring in most of the files, the vantage app.aser file has it/your log in at this address

EDIT: Corrected link, Removed junk at end.

Code:
https://login.live.com/ppsecure/InlineLogin.srf?id=80604&scid=3&Platform=Windows10&cxh=0

But for me just stuck at "please wait" after i try.

4654665.jpg

EDIT: Attached lose file in zip

Attachments

• app.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 456
Last edited by drwhojan,

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wright, After a bit of checking in looking at tex-staring in most of the files, the vantage app.aser file has it/your log in at this address

Code:
https://login.live.com/ppsecure/InlineLogin.srf?id=80604&scid=3&Platform=Windows10&cxh=0",c=function

But for me just stuck at "please wait" after i try.

View attachment 116481
we should try fiddler

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
we should try fiddler

I'll need to learn more about it, Anyone else can give it a go for now.

You mean, https://www.telerik.com/fiddler

I'm more of a old hex editor then programmer, not much good at source coding at all, But can compile at times.
Anyway attached the file above post, just search in hex editor for Tex-staring for https://
The Vantage got frozen at times too while logging in.
---
edit: yes the program was written in java script also.

EDIT: looks like it is the Correct URL, But Vantage tool did this also from time to time, could take Hrs, So will try again much later on.
https://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=7734906/vantage-stuck-on-please-wait.html

Last edited by drwhojan,

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll need to learn more about it, Anyone else can give it a go for now.

You mean, https://www.telerik.com/fiddler

I'm more of a old hex editor then programmer, not much good at source coding at all, But can compile at times.
Anyway attached the file above post, just search in hex editor for Tex-staring for https://
The Vantage got frozen at times too while logging in.
---
edit: yes the program was written in java script also.

EDIT: looks like it is the Correct URL, But Vantage tool did this also from time to time, could take Hrs, So will try again much later on.
https://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=7734906/vantage-stuck-on-please-wait.html
so are you making a custom program to extract save data for the xbox one?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so are you making a custom program to extract save data for the xbox one?

No, Not much of an idea where to start with these things, But its certain that Vantage tool must lead to some URLs in order to extract your saves and upload then to cloud in some way.

I did a little table of what was removed and was there in links be between the last version and latest.

Top list of version 2.1.3 are the ones must have be used to get too your login, but one are two links have vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries