Hacking R4 Dual Core (2013 edition) not loading Pokemon Platinum?

sn0wey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.

As the title states, my r4 dual core does not load Pokemon Platinum, just stays at the loading screen. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

I own a DSi running 1.4.5E firmware and running the latest R4 kernel for the dual core.

Rezatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First delete your kernel (__rpg folder and _ds_menu.dat) from your microSD and download the one from this site below:

http://www.r4isdhc.hk/download_white_new2013/index.htm

It also might be a good idea to do a full format using the Panasonic SD formatter too

Uncompress the rar and copy the kernel onto your microSD root. Delete "mixinfo.dat" from the __rpg folder and instead use RGFs dats at the link below (the ones in the "DAT2" folder, copy them into your __rpg folder):

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/f...-retrogamefan-dat-update-699-6244-f32375.html

sn0wey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First delete your kernel (__rpg folder and _ds_menu.dat) from your microSD and download the one from this site below:

http://www.r4isdhc.hk/download_white_new2013/index.htm

It also might be a good idea to do a full format using the Panasonic SD formatter too

Uncompress the rar and copy the kernel onto your microSD root. Delete "mixinfo.dat" from the __rpg folder and instead use RGFs dats at the link below (the ones in the "DAT2" folder, copy them into your __rpg folder):

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/f...-retrogamefan-dat-update-699-6244-f32375.html

Thanks for the reply!

Did what you said and still not working. Will try formatting and see if that does anything.

Thank you!

EDIT: Working like a charm after formatting with the Panasonic program! Thank you so much! Big big thanks to you! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!
    Veho @ Veho: Won't somebody please think of the corporations?!?!