HHNNNNNNGGGG
OP
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
well, i dont know what else to look for. i ended up having tons of work, and never got that image up. i guess ill take some pics real soon. anywhere i should particularly zoom in on?

thanks for all the support guys!
biggrin.gif
promise to have pictures soon.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
well, i dont know what else to look for. i ended up having tons of work, and never got that image up. i guess ill take some pics real soon. anywhere i should particularly zoom in on?

thanks for all the support guys!Â
biggrin.gif
Just take random pictures XD

Oh yeah, also, what batch do you have, do you know? Did yours come with both black AND white cases? Or just one or the other. Dunno if the card reader will help identify the batch, but might as well take note of that.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
OP
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States

thanks for all the support guys!Â
biggrin.gif

Just take random pictures XD

Oh yeah, also, what batch do you have, do you know? Did yours come with both black AND white cases? Or just one or the other. Dunno if the card reader will help identify the batch, but might as well take note of that.

second generation i believe - only black casing, english, with a a 2-pyramid semi-transparent microSD reader.
uploading pics as we speak, they're a bit large cause i wanted everything to be visible.

edit: pics!
since they are like...huge...click them individually so i dont lag up everyone here
biggrin.gif

R4 pics
if zooms of certain places that i missed would help, tell me!

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Umm, the R4 seems really unreliable... have my SC CF for over 2 years now and it still works perfect... the R4 in the other hand seems to break in about 3 or 4 months... theres the spring issue and now this, I should never have gotten one....... I wonder how long mine will last, It's one of the most recent batches I'm sure.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
OP
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
Umm, the R4 seems really unreliable... have my SC CF for over 2 years now and it still works perfect... the R4 in the other hand seems to break in about 3 or 4 months... theres the spring issue and now this, I should never have gotten one....... I wonder how long mine will last, It's one of the most recent batches I'm sure.

i dont think you should worry too much. mine's the first report of this ever happening anyway. and my spring is fine after all these months.

anyway, mine was 30 bucks. it lasted 4 months. much more than i could ask for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1