R4CARD.CO.UK just shippede my SX pros

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone here who got shipping number , check it and see that its working ?
I have been trying mine since yesterday morning and its still gives an error . Hoping its because mine is going to Ireland and not UK. Called them no trace of it in royal mail , interestingly my shipping code for Royal mail has a DE at the end - royal mail did say , if sending from China or Germany it would take longer and the DE usually denotes inbound from non uk country.
I cal bullshit if others have a tracking numbers that work.

ALL i am getting from royal mail tracking is :-
The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference XXXXXXXXXXXDE . Please try again later

I got the shipping message on Saturday.
Because it's bulk shipped on a weekend... Packaged entered and ready to ship, but hasn't gone through any processing facility to be able to track.

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone here who got shipping number , check it and see that its working ?
I have been trying mine since yesterday morning and its still gives an error . Hoping its because mine is going to Ireland and not UK. Called them no trace of it in royal mail , interestingly my shipping code for Royal mail has a DE at the end - royal mail did say , if sending from China or Germany it would take longer and the DE usually denotes inbound from non uk country.
I cal bullshit if others have a tracking numbers that work.

ALL i am getting from royal mail tracking is :-
The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference XXXXXXXXXXXDE . Please try again later

I got the shipping message on Saturday.

I have a valid tracking number, says "The sender has let us know this item will be with us soon." because they haven't passed it on to royal mail yet. Mine ends in GB.

DaveLister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Dig Dug mode , and alas i have turned something up .
Irish based mail tracking sites = nada .
UK based mail tracking sites = nada.
DHL Ireland and uk = nada
DHL Germany says this :-
We expect your shipment data shortly. Please note, however, that we can only provide information when the sender has sent us the consignment or consignment data.

Just in case anyone else gets hair standing on the back of they're necks .

DaveLister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Relax lol. It's probably not updated in the system yet, especially if was it Saturday and it's only now Monday.
Saturday and Sunday, are two days , 48 hours my eyes are bleeding from too many refreshes. lol.

Also flying to sun hols weds morning , will def miss the delivery to work address. So grabbed an SX OS from online-trends for phone deployment .

Last edited by DaveLister,

DaveLister

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I have recalled the hounds its ok , riddlin in a bucket beside me no wukin furries.
Its just gay in Ireland for postal services .

lampard1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mine still says processing, ordered on 18th may and order number ends 222.

Did anyone else pay anything like this.

Xecuter SX Pro [ Pre-Order ] | The ultimate Kit for Nintendo SwitchSX £34.19 Ordered: 1 £34.19
Subtotal £34.19
Shipping & Handling £17.99 DHL(5-7 Business Days) - Express
Grand Total £52.18

Reactions: ghorricks

Jungle_Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
mine still says processing, ordered on 18th may and order number ends 222.

Did anyone else pay anything like this.

Xecuter SX Pro [ Pre-Order ] | The ultimate Kit for Nintendo SwitchSX £34.19 Ordered: 1 £34.19
Subtotal £34.19
Shipping & Handling £17.99 DHL(5-7 Business Days) - Express
Grand Total £52.18

Yeah exactly the same, order number 238, i'm giving them till Wednesday to do something.

Reactions: lampard1983

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country

Attachments

• 22AC6A82-750D-4BD3-94AE-B3A06978B820.png
    22AC6A82-750D-4BD3-94AE-B3A06978B820.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 9EA105C2-6008-46C3-A5FD-5ACB05C7DC44.png
    9EA105C2-6008-46C3-A5FD-5ACB05C7DC44.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 151

FreePlayFlorida

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
R4card had like 800+ orders or something, its a massive undertaking to ensure each one is checked, tagged, bagged in order, with correct order etc, and remember its probably not a full time job, and real life, yes I want mine like yesterday, but hounding them isnt going to get it quicker, and a little patience is always appreciated :D

Reactions: RetroNostalgia

Jungle_Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
I got this in email

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

An mine still says processing

So they have shipped the items but not updated the website to reflect this ?

R4card had like 800+ orders or something, its a massive undertaking to ensure each one is checked, tagged, bagged in order, with correct order etc, and remember its probably not a full time job, and real life, yes I want mine like yesterday, but hounding them isnt going to get it quicker, and a little patience is always appreciated :D

I think the end of play Wednesday is perfectly reasonable amount of time to give them.

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
So they have shipped the items but not updated the website to reflect this ?

So it would seem, they never actually said mine is on way an asked them with no reply, an also asked was mine in first batch an no reply so who knows, we will get them soon enough i guess

I think the end of play Wednesday is perfectly reasonable amount of time to give them.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, same, and if you look at the royal mail tracking it should say tracked 48 like mine, which will be a lot quicker than 10 to 18 business days. :)
Not sure what yours still says but my royal mail still says expecting it since last Friday now, been 7 days expecting, it still has not changed I thought it may of been here today!. Didn't you say yours said expecting around the same time?

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Choir boys always corrupting the priests! +1