• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Racism politics

realtimesave

///AMG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah I just read a thread on here "what's more harmful to the world racists or religions fanatics" It seems pretty apparent to me that racists would be the worst thing. At my job, I work outside in the general public. Ever since certain "political" things have happened, I have had the "kill whitie" typical racist bullshit come up in the SF Bay Area and I have very little toleration for it. In fact, if I wasn't on the clock I would outright stuff my fist into the person's face doing it and then this society would call it a hate crime. That's pretty much how things go. In this society you pretty much are not allowed to defend yourself on the basis of a deficiency of melantonin in the skin. So since I'm out there making a buck I keep to myself and listen to the caterwall of all the white people insults you could imagine and just walk away from it.

If people want to be equals, why do they do this? I mean, I'm not the one who did this or that to any certain type of people. I have gone on reddit about this kind of rant before and they automatically assume that _I_ am the racist even though I get victimized by this crap every time some political bullshit comes up. I'm not the instigator but I guess because of the color of my skin, people assume that I am. By the way most of my friends are not melantonin defiicient. As in, I generally have very very few white friends. I have friends of all nationailities.

Anyway as far as religion goes, it's easy to walk away from whatever fanatical content is being put forth out there. People like to trash talk certain religions (let's just only stay on subject here of the various Christianity religions out there for example). And it's just a bunch of nonsense. I mean, they all follow this Christ and they want to bash eachother about due to how they perceive things and how they feel they need to present themselves in society. I mean I've heard so far as jehova witnesses aren't suppose to really associate with non witnesses. How is that suppose to not cause some kind of grief out there? heh. I'm not a witness but I won't go about stating what religion I am on here or on reddit because I know exactly what would happen and there is no good outcome to it.

realtimesave

///AMG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's human nature.
But baffles me the sudden turn USA has had in the last decade with everything and everyone.
yeah now the current trand is to be anti-LGBT I'm like since fucking when? I mean, wait this long NOW?? lol and what business is it of mine whether or not a man dresses as a woman? it doesn't seem to phase me, they can do whatever they want.

Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah now the current trand is to be anti-LGBT I'm like since fucking when? I mean, wait this long NOW?? lol and what business is it of mine whether or not a man dresses as a woman? it doesn't seem to phase me, they can do whatever they want.
Not just that, it's a war with everyone... EVERYONE.

Nobody's safe. Society has had an awful decadence, it's rotten, even more than before. From culture, to belief systems and beyond, entertainment, music, art, everything's fucked up.

Or maybe it's been that way always and realized now that I'm older.
Long gone is the time were people kept to each other, and people lived and let others live.

realtimesave

///AMG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not just that, it's a war with everyone... EVERYONE.

Nobody's safe. Society has had an awful decadence, it's rotten, even more than before. From culture, to belief systems and beyond, entertainment, music, art, everything's fucked up.

Or maybe it's been that way always and realized now that I'm older.
Long gone is the time were people kept to each other, and people lived and let others live.
If it wasn't for this "hate crime" crap, I would be able to retaliate against those whom want to make my day a bad day. I just changed job positions I gotta go to training, so now I won't have to deal with the public even 1/10th as much as I do now any more. It's going to be great. I won't be going back to the same places, either. I know where the slime infestations are. Most of which have a LOT to do with a place called East Oakland, California.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People talk a lot about "racism" here, but seems they have little understanding of human races, racism, cultural differences, etc. Then again, this political section leans more to the left so they decide how they see things.

This here is actual racism by an "anti-racist" lady:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto