Raidmax you piss me off!

Xoo00o0o0o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok you may know from an earlier thread, I bought a Nvidia GTX 260 by MSI. Well I wasn't sure if my psu would be able to power it. So I called Raidmax when they were supposed to open at 9:00am PST, but it just kept saying they were closed until about 9:45am. When I first got through the man who was actually helpful had a severely strong accent so I couldn't understand him, which I can accept. He helped to the best he could and I said I would call back to try to get the info again and I said thank you for the info he gave me. I called back about 10 minutes later and got redirected to 3 different phone numbers. Then when the Tech support finally stopped putting through to different people, the people who answered had no idea what they were saying and had to call other people over to answer my question. I hate when that happens! Well I digress, I found out I need another cable. A 2 molex to 1 PCI-E power. Whatever, just saying what I needed to.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I also have a GTX260 (from ASUS). My PSU is 500W, the super-cheapo ones you find for 30$.

I got two "2x molex to PCIe" adapters back when I bought it, and well... it works great
tongue.gif

Xoo00o0o0o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
I also have a GTX260 (from ASUS). My PSU is 500W, the super-cheapo ones you find for 30$.

I got two "2x molex to PCIe" adapters back when I bought it, and well... it works great
tongue.gif

Well I meant to ask you in my last thread but I had fallen asleep.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FYI, you should NEVER buy cheap no-name PSUs. In the situation that it dies, it might kill a few of your components with it. The better PSUs have better protection from this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back