Hacking Question Random errors when installing nsp on the Switch? Please help..

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I usually don’t ask for help but I have no idea what is going on here and what I should do.

I didn’t follow the scene for a while now.

I run atmosphere through hekate.

all I want to do is install an update for a game, but I decided to reset my setup and make a fresh install of my emunand cfw

i only have 3 games, so I use a 32 gb sd card, fresh Reformatted, I did a fresh copy of my nand with hekate on a sd file (emunand)

but now I have no idea why I cannot install anything. I downloaded sigpatches and tried to install games directly onto my emuNAND through Goldleaf, Tinfoil and Awo Installer but I get just random crashes!
Either Atmosphere crashes while installing with tinfoil (Error std:abort), or I get an error “failed to write to placeholder”, goldleaf gets “undocumented” error 2002-3502 while installing..

does anyone know how to finally get it working? I tried to install through cable and internet ftp but same error and crashes

thx in advance ♥️

Last edited by MeAndHax,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually don’t ask for help but I have no idea what is going on here and what I should do.

I didn’t follow the scene for a while now.

I run atmosphere through hekate.

all I want to do is install an update for a game, but I decided to reset my setup and make a fresh install of my emunand cfw

i only have 3 games, so I use a 32 gb sd card, fresh Reformatted, I did a fresh copy of my nand with hekate on a sd file (emunand)

but now I have no idea why I cannot install anything. I downloaded sigpatches and tried to install games directly onto my emuNAND through Goldleaf, Tinfoil and Awo Installer but I get just random crashes!
Either Atmosphere crashes while installing with tinfoil (Error std:abort), or I get an error “failed to write to placeholder”, goldleaf gets “undocumented” error 2002-3502 while installing..

does anyone know how to finally get it working? I tried to install through cable and internet ftp but same error and crashes

thx in advance ♥️
This question belongs in the Switch Noobs Paradise

Reactions: MeAndHax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system