OP
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Insomniac Games president Ted Price and studio manager Chad Dezem out of their North Carolina office took the stage during Sony's Gamescom press conference to announce a new PlayStation 3 title, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One.

The game focuses on cooperative play this time around. Players can take control of Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet, Clank, and Captain Qwark. It includes drop-in/drop-out, offline/online gameplay. Teammates can work together, even using weapons between players.

The game also includes four player puzzles, with things like a Giant cannon all the players have to work together to operate.

No release date was provided.

Source: IGN.com

Neat, I guess. There's been lots of Co-op games lately, eh? Seems like a weird choice for a run n' gun franchise like Ratchet and Clank, but Insomniac Games has proven to know what they're doing.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm....sounds intriguing. But then it'd be a nightmare playing with my bunch, it'd be a case of dodging friendly fire from a RYNO all damn day.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I remember playing Ratchet & Clank : Gladiator and the third one on PS2 with my friend like 6 hours a day (this was about 4-5 years ago, didnt have PS2 back then), the series is awesome but PS2 seems rather dead now
frown.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Theraima said:
I remember playing Ratchet & Clank : Gladiator and the third one on PS2 with my friend like 6 hours a day (this was about 4-5 years ago, didnt have PS2 back then), the series is awesome but PS2 seems rather dead now
frown.gif
Deadlocked* ;p

I've played all the PS2 games, but sadly, have yet to start on the two PS3 ones.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
Theraima said:
frown.gif
Deadlocked* ;p

I've played all the PS2 games, but sadly, have yet to start on the two PS3 ones.
theres 3 on the ps3

Tools of Destruction
Quest for Booty
A Crack in Time

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Storyline:

"We find our heroes in the midst of a dilemma of intergalactic proportions when Dr. Nefarious’ latest evil plan goes awry leaving Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Nefarious himself caught in the snare of a powerful and mysterious machine. Begrudgingly, the Galaxy’s biggest do-gooders and its most sinister criminal must work together to discover a means of escape in this action-packed installment of the Ratchet & Clank series."

Makes sense, I was worried it wouldn't have a deep storyline for a second there. I really can't wait for this, Ratchet and Clank is my favourite game series of all time, it's mixture of comedy, action and family fun makes the series everyone should have!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64