Rate the song from the poster before you

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't get it. I mean I sort of liked it, however I sense that is because it is a piss take song and that sort of thing transcends languages.

Sticking with Japanese though
Hi-STANDARD - California Dreamin'

Best thing that was new to me to come out of a punk covers playlist.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do actually like the slighter off kilter spoken word tracks like that, however I seem to recall posting King Missile - Detachable Penis somewhere around here somewhat recently so I will have to go with my second choice

Polkadot Cadaver - A Wolf In Jesus Skin

Had to be an AMV as the others all seem to be live versions, though I saw it live once and it was good too.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
4/5 I don't like the screaming part, but i love the rest. (The AMV is crappy quality though XD)

It is a cover version with Arsloid that I made (A little shameless publicity X3)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh movement.

Sounds like someone put in a decent day's work in the would be air guitar factory there. I like it far more than a lot of game music but not enough to have it as a song for my music collection.

Spirit In The Sky -- Norman Greenbaum

Great in game rampage song there.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Time to get it going again.
The chorus and intro matched, the other parts of the song matched and while I am not going to say said parts did not work together I am not sure they added anything. Will be clicking on some related songs after this though.

The White Buffalo - Oh Darling, what have I done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!