Rate the song from the poster before you

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
2/5 Not as bad as I thought it would be I guess?

Nujabes - Feather Well since we are on the topic of rap, I'd actually found some hip hop that I liked. Same guy that did the soundtrack for Samurai Champloo.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do not know. The backing beat risked washing out/overpowering the lyrics and was not the most fitting for the matter at hand (times sort of faux jazz/blues backing works tremendously well with this sort of thing but this instance less so). I did like Samurai Champloo and can see myself liking more from this guy but this song is probably not what I would try to sell him to others on.

Trini Lopez - If I Had A Hammer

I know I posted it in another thread but I thought I would share it with the rtsftpby crowd as well.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That was a very annoying vocal effect, almost triggered the autotune rage.

The guest verse? around 1:20 did OK for me but the rest did very little for me give or take a few instances of the backing track being a near inspired choice. To be fair I have been listening to a lot of bloodhound gang lately and they do crude songs so much better.

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention- Camarillo Brillo

I have a suspicion that I selected this before but I can not find it. Some have said Bohemian Rhapsody is an allegory for life in general but for my fumblings in life this was almost prophetic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We had our grandkids over yesterday and I got a small above ground swimming pool I filled for...