Rate the song from the poster before you

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3.5/5 That was surprisingly good though honestly a little too repetitive.

And yeah Emergence is an amazing album.

Jonny Greenwood - Future Markets I would say Jonny Greenwood's soundtrack making skills are better than many composers who mainly make soundtracks.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
3/5 Well made and clever, most certainly perfect as a movie soundtrack. But not my cup of tea to just listen to...

And Domination Yeah that whole album (of the song I linked, These Hopeful Machines) is quite repetitive since every song is between 8 and 12 minutes or so... He released a companion album called These Humble Machines, which has the exact same songs, but radio edits of everyone, so they're like 3 to 4 minutes... I recommend it.

Popular song here in Sweden: Laleh - Colors (I hope it isn't regionally blocked)

D

Deleted_11405

nice peaking vocals, ..like you would stay young with it. the begin is like so much like the final phantasy 1 intro ///4/5

D

Deleted_11405

well it has a straight guitar riff but the organ is out of time helloweenish not so good for the time of the year but well some don't matter say whut ;) 3/5

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice tune, random words in a language you don't understand always make a song better. :D
How about this:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am really not sure what to make of that. It seemed to be an odd combo of basic acoustic guitar song, possibly bordering on ballad, which is really not my thing. However the vocalist was at least passable and the rest at least showed some talent and thought had gone into it. No chance of it ever being in my collection but it at least saw me click on a few of their other things in the related songs part.

Metsatöll - Roju

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
4.5/5 You can't go wrong with QotSA

Alcest - Deliverance By far my favourite off the new record. It's amazing to see an Ambient Black Metal band turn into a full blown Shoegaze/Dream Pop band like Alcest.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will have to grab it and see how it plays in audiosurf.
Had it continued with an instrumental like it had started with then I would be in the process of getting lots more from them. As it stands it was good, better than I expect for that sort of band. Clicked on a few related videos though and it looks like I will have to click on a few more.

The Temperance Movement - Stay with me.

I normally do not go for covers that sound a lot like the original, this would be one of the exceptions.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Naahh, wasn't my cup of tea really. She has a lovely voice though. 2/5

Inspired by the "Awful video game music" thread, I came to think of one of my favourite tracks of VG music that really stands on it's own as a song... Room of Angel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3