• Replies 3,243
  • Likes 128

ishidad5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have followed the guide posted, got the same error when try to create any backup, nothing gets created

Attachments

• IMG_20180923_185045.jpg
    IMG_20180923_185045.jpg
    766.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by ishidad5,

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
:( around 7 eu, will try with another one thanks for the help :)
Have in mind that this price get's a real speedy 16GB.

Don't throw it though.
Use h2testw to find its real size. Then make a partition of a bit less than its real size and format it.
This way you can have it as a slow backup option.

tom2199

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's the auto power off, if the console was awaken because you powered off from HOS.
Useful to protect your battery from uneeded autorcm.
v4.2 will have an option to disable it.
It works perfectly how it is in 4.1 tho, if you don't want to power off the switch you can choose reboot instead (within hos)

Last edited by tom2199,

AlexTCGPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
That's the auto power off, if the console was awaken because you powered off from HOS.
Useful to protect your battery from uneeded autorcm.
v4.2 will have an option to disable it.
I see, is it a feature then, I thought I had corrupted something, I have to thank you then, I once lost 30% of battery over night after shutting it down from cfw, it won't happen again then

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It works perfectly how it is in 4.1 tho, if you don't want to power off the switch you can choose reboot instead (within hos)
True but some may wanted disabled.
Just curious so I know for future reference but how did you know the SD card was fake from just the picture alone?
Actually that one was pretty obvious.
Vendor to Fw rev: null
SN: clean number
capacity: impossible. it's either 131072MB or lower than 1280000MB (vendor physical partitions)
Rate-UHS grade: there's no 128GB (and generally SDXC) card out there that it's not c10/U1 and not 104MHz.

I see, is it a feature then, I thought I had corrupted something, I have to thank you then, I once lost 30% of battery over night after shutting it down from cfw, it won't happen again then
As long as a dongle/modchip/pc/phone reinjected it after hos power off

Last edited by CTCaer,
Reactions: Rune and Draxzelex

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I once lost 30% of battery over night after shutting it down from cfw, it won't happen again then
Only if the switch is awaken by pluggîing some usb-c stuff (dongle, phone, computer ) otherwise itwill stay on AutoRCM and will drain the battery....
Édit : oops..too late...I didn’t see you already answered @CTCaer

Last edited by Maupiti,

Spiveray

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi. I've updated my console from 3.01 to 6.0 using safe update. Everything works fine, but console asks me to update controllers too. Is it safe to update them? Are they going to work, if I downgrade Switch using my 3.01 stock backup?

Last edited by Spiveray,

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi. I've updated my console from 3.01 to 6.0 using safe update. Everything works fine, but console asks me to update controllers too. Is it safe to update them? Are they going to work, if I downgrade Switch using my 3.01 stock backup?
The joy-con protocol is always compatible, even with 1.0.0.

Well until now ofc. But I don't believe that they will break it in the feature.

Reactions: Spiveray

Scrface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody help lol. So all I've done is use my sx xecuter pro to boot up custom. Now im trying to get homebrew. I've moved all the files to the sd card directory (4.1 zip and join er scripts). Hekate loads and says launch (not launch firmware) and when I click instead of having the cfw, stock options like before it has nothing and says "no main configuration found" and just has payloads or more config options..when you click they're empty. Do I need to download something else or move a file somewhere?

Last edited by Scrface,

Mysuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Updating hekate is just pushing the new payload instead of the old one? Do i need to remove any file from the SD card? I'm using the SDFiles pack.

Reactions: XaneTenshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...