Hacking Re-purchased my sold PS Vita. On 3.51. Should I update to 3.60?

Mr. Sparkle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I traded my Vita last year to my neighbor for some retro games (good ones ;) ) and with the recent hacking scene blowing up on the Vita I decided to inquire to see if his son was still using it. Come to find out, he not only has hardly used it but they were willing to sell it back to me for 100 bucks (includes a 32gb and 8gb memory card and a few games).

Long story short, I just charged it (probably for the first time in over 6 months) and it's on 3.51. Should I update to 3.60 or is there better hacks for earlier firmwares?

Thanks for the help guys! I love breaking in freshly hacked consoles :)

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that 3.51 has the ePSP exploit to let you do ISO/CSO. But 3.60 is where the parties at.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
If you want to get the latest available hacks/tools/apps, including native emulators and Vita piracy, update to 3.60.
If you only care about PSP/PS1 piracy, stay on 3.51.

Dark Ronin

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
No.
In fact, you should stay on 3.51 and join a massive community of "port it to my FW please!!!" guys.
What's the point of your topic anyway? You read news about Henkaku and vitamin, and yet you asking!

*Hey, where's my beloved "Hi guys, I wanna pee, should I go to the bathroom?" thread?*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::angry: I Love Pianos 😡