Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly READ THE RULES! And secondly please use the Search button as there might already be a thread that has what you are either posting or looking for.

Please make sure you post in the appropriate sections. This section you're in is for talking about the Wii & its games

Any scene releases, if a game has been dumped on the net there is a Submit Scene Release. Please don't announce them here. Also make sure you do the scene release properly.

If you are stuck in a game and need help or if you are offering help in some way with advice or even a guide then please post in Wii - Game Help, Hints and Tips .

If you have anything relating to Wii hacks, hacking attempts, homebrew (hacking ones only) and devices or any mod-chip problems please post in Wii - Hacking.

Any Wii hardware problems or discussions please post in Wii - Hardware, Devices & Utilities.

Have problems with Wi-Fi? Wanna host a game or tournament? Then Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and its sub sections will be where you want to be.

Also if you are looking for help and no one replies to your thread, give it a day DON'T BUMP YOUR THREAD! Double posting isn't accepted here outside of the Testing Area and its against the rules.

Most of all please have fun here.
grog.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Any scene releases, if a game has been dumped on the net there is a Submit Scene Release. Please don't announce them here. Also make sure you do the scene release properly.

Let me "clarify" a little more about that.
From now on, please resize images for Wii to 160x226.
Also, fill out as much information as possible (all information should be there, unless it happens to be a crappy Marvel release!) because it makes it easier on the staff and I.
Please don't leech the images from other release sites (such as DS-Scene.Net), but from, say Walmart or Amazon.com.

Thanks for this topic, Hadrian.
smile.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting really fed up of moving peoples threads.

MAKES SURE THAT YOU POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION

Lets keep this nice and tidy, ok?

chamonofx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it would be nice to add: Dont ask/post what have already been asked/posted before. Read the thread, then if no one has said/asked the same, then go ahead and ask/post.

EDIT: Oh! And dont come up with the usual "Threads too big to read it". It is too big cos people like you dont read and post/ask. There's a search button, USE IT.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated the first page, I've just moved 50+ topics from this section to Wii Hacking and then stopped, so please for the sake of my sanity post in the right areas, k?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol this thread is useless...seen the crap people post here? I haven't got time for this, please people be careful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow