Hacking Real news from a scene dude or just Fake News?

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nice to finally see another userland land exploit but the same as last time you still need a kernal exploit. As of now there is a 5.50 Kernal exploit in private which may never get released. Those "Wheres 5.05 kernal" ppl who trolled qwerty & spector on twitter is the reason why there is no newer exploits.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gasp! Even more flaws! How fast a tower can fall once the first brick has been pulled.

Hehe we shall see what materializes.

Morphs (webMAF?) entrypoint could just be that, or could be escalated privilege.

The other is quirky raw, dirty, nasty, piracy: which will be patched the second it’s public.

Reactions: Girtana1

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by proffk,

Mo Poge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe we shall see what materializes.

Morphs (webMAF?) entrypoint could just be that, or could be escalated privilege.

The other is quirky raw, dirty, nasty, piracy: which will be patched the second it’s public.

This makes it sound like it's more of a software/process hole instead of a hardware trick as hardware "patching" cannot be accomplished without creating a hardware revision, right?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
some really great developments. So theres new exploits on the horizon & this secret method to pirate games.

http://wololo.net/2018/12/12/ps4-hack-zecoxao-promises-top-secret-method-upcoming-for-firmware-6-02/

We know there is:

All OFW entrypoint talk by M0rph.

5.5X exploit chain in private (math).

6.02-6.20 piracy-smash-and-grab coming up (possibly hardware based like the old nor trick?)

This makes it sound like it's more of a software/process hole instead of a hardware trick as hardware "patching" cannot be accomplished without creating a hardware revision, right?

Both can be patched by HW, both can be patched by software.

We will have to wait and see.

Last edited by KiiWii,

isoisoiso

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Oh to add something about the OP, theres no exploit related news announced, its only about the games, but if you're talking about the xploit, for sure its not fake. You can visit psxhax and psx-place and read-back some headlines and you will see that theres a new possible exploit about hdmi, video, etc. But anyway the person mentioned above is not the person behind the exploit, but he's more active on content cracking.
Let's say the method gets released, what happens with my 5.05 game collection? Will it keep working or not anymore because there's no kernel exploit?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's say the method gets released, what happens with my 5.05 game collection? Will it keep working or not anymore because there's no kernel exploit?
??? i dont understand ???
the focus of my message there was the OP's screenshot, there's nothing mentioned about the exploit on that screenshot...
its only a list of new games that planned to be cracked.

I dont know what method are you talking about? are you talking about morpheus exploit that will be presented on dec 27/28? as of now, no one knows how it works. i dont have any idea so im staying to 5.05 until further hacks will be released. but probably if it will be an "all fw" exploit, of course 5.05 games and below will work

Reactions: isoisoiso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sheesh lulz