Feedback Gaming Misc Using Fake PKG on Retail PS4

chuks97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hi guys, am new here
I wanna just know if you can play Fake PKG on a retail PS4 because of recently I downloaded a Fake PKG on my hard drive and I know I can install it on the PS4 which is not jailbroken btw, Am willing to pay for the game from PSN, my concern is if I install the game directly from my Hard Drive and later Paid for the game from the PSN can I play it without any problem because the game was really big so I had download it from my work place to the hard drive. And am also saying this because I can't carry my PS4 to my work place just to download the game direct from PSN.
Please help, any thoughts?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not possible due to encryption. plus, it wouldn't work in the first place, because you'd need to remarry it with an unknown passcode, then of course, there's the fself rather sony encrypted.

Reactions: chuks97

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can empathize with you, op, I just got a text saying I've used up 75% of my data plan, just to get my switch games, which I'm all digital on except for ring fit adventure. considering how much I have, it may take 3 months to download it all. it sucks big time, because I think god of war was just too big.

Reactions: chuks97

chuks97

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I can empathize with you, op, I just got a text saying I've used up 75% of my data plan, just to get my switch games, which I'm all digital on except for ring fit adventure. considering how much I have, it may take 3 months to download it all. it sucks big time, because I think god of war was just too big.
GOW is too big..I kow

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo