Really bad server issues on this site!

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about all that, but I do know that most of the time, my notification drop-down doesn't open easily any more. I have to refresh the page a few times and wait a bit more than used to before it'll pop down. Does it at home and work, and it's not a big deal, but it is a thing. For me, anyway.

It also hangs more often than not when I post a reply. the page will stop responding, but when I refresh the page, my post is there. It could be a me thing, but just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited by osaka35,
D

Deleted User

I don't know about all that, but I do know that most of the time, my notification drop-down doesn't open easily any more. I have to refresh the page a few times and wait a bit more than used to before it'll pop down. Does it at home and work, and it's not a big deal, but it is a thing. For me, anyway.

It also hangs more often than not when I post a reply. the page will stop responding, but when I refresh the page, my post is there. It could be a me thing, but just thought I'd mention it.
Both of those things have been happening to me, too.

Reactions: osaka35

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Both of those things have been happening to me, too.
Also experiencing both issues exactly as described.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
testing... I hope it's better now
edit: OK posting was instant. Hopefully that'll work better. Let me know if you have other issues?

i had noticed since a week ago, i never had issues like double posting or slowness in general...
it is still lagging here... however i thought the flood on the wii U otp thread made it\helped

D

Deleted User

Originally I wasn't having too many issues with site loading but it seems like the past couple of days now the Temp has really been quite slow, most notably with loading alerts. It'd take nearly 30-45 seconds to load the drop down list ._.
The alerts dropdown seems to be having more issues loading anything at all for me.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Usually when you click 'Post Reply' once and the loading symbol eventually vanishes (but then your post doesn't show posted) it's probably posted. Just refresh the page and it should be there. If you're scared, just copy the text and paste it in the refreshed page.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?