Gaming Really need help with Brawl

hypochondriac

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now I got this yesterday having paid someone to burn it for me. Before I demand my money back I want to try to get the thing working. I have 3.2E firmware and an argon chip with the latest firmware.

When I put the disk in it is recognised. When I run it as 60hz then the wii appears to turn itself off and I get just a blank screen no matter how long I wait. If I set it to 50hz then the wii is fine up until the little loading icon disappears in the corner and then I get just a white screen and no sound.

I have read a lot about it on here but can't seem to access any options like turning off deflicker amongst other things. Please could someone just give me a step by step of what to do to get this working (according to the guy who did it it DOES work.) Thanks.

ArvinaLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hypochondriac said:
Now I got this yesterday having paid someone to burn it for me. Before I demand my money back I want to try to get the thing working. I have 3.2E firmware and an argon chip with the latest firmware.

When I put the disk in it is recognised. When I run it as 60hz then the wii appears to turn itself off and I get just a blank screen no matter how long I wait. If I set it to 50hz then the wii is fine up until the little loading icon disappears in the corner and then I get just a white screen and no sound.

I have read a lot about it on here but can't seem to access any options like turning off deflicker amongst other things. Please could someone just give me a step by step of what to do to get this working (according to the guy who did it it DOES work.) Thanks.
I had similar problems on a NTSC USA Wii, but it turned out to be a bad burn. I think your should return the disc. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.
frown.gif

assassda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remy669 said:
But why did you even pay him? For friggin burning a game?
rofl2.gif
Dual Layer dvds go for about $2.00 a piece and only in large packs (over 20)
also many people have trouble burning Dual Layers (obviously he did too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3