Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rvb_general_poster.jpg

Does anyone watch this show? I have only been following it for a year or so but I have watched it all several times.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love red vs blue, ive watched the entire 100 episodes of blood gulch and always manage to laugh my ass off. however i cant bring myself to watch the new series, even though i know its beautiful.

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iggloovortex said:
I love red vs blue, ive watched the entire 100 episodes of blood gulch and always manage to laugh my ass off. however i cant bring myself to watch the new series, even though i know its beautiful.
You shoul really try the new series. They are funnier than the original in my opinion.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the first 4 or 5 dvds. LOVED that show. Stopped watching when it "ended." Haven't restarted watching it.

Wife® and I will pop em in from time to time and revisit our favorite bloodgultch moments.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Klarkykat said:
Not Funny.

Of course there will be plenty to dispute me.

Because you've got such great reasons...

Ah now. I'm sorry that i can't give many reasons. But for me it's just not funny. With a lot of this geeky kind of humour i just find it a little cringy.

But whatever. Other people find it hilarious and that's cool.

Geekzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've watched every RvB episode, including the PSA videos and I am currently waiting for the next episode on Monday.
I like Red VS Blue.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RvB is amazing lol I think I've just about every episode and I look forward to the new on this monday the new CG effects are sweet. Arby N the Chief is also very funny I enjoy those too.

Edgedancer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since Season 10 just started I thought I might pull this thread back up to the top to see if there is any renewed interest in Red vs Blue. I know that its been years since the last post but hey, Its still a massive fandom of mine.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The later seasons where they actually do custom animations are god damn awesome. I've watched those specific seasons several times.
It NEVER gets old watching Tex beat the shit out of the guys with glorious custom animations.
I've always enjoyed the comedy in the series though.

Had no idea Season 10 even started. I'll probably check it out now. Thanks for the heads up.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got up to the point where one of them gets stuck in Marathon Durandal.

I do like the series though, I've always been impressed by the production behind the Halo and Halo 2 set of stuff. It takes a lot of time to set up stunts correctly and get the correct camera angles in goddamn Halo. I should start up again, even if you don't like Halo, the comedy is pretty good.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched the show for the longest time but fell out with the newer episodes as it became more and more story focused. I don't think it's bad, by any means, but I just kind of lost interest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu