Gaming Refurbished PSP from Gamestop?

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
palasx said:
i have a silver 2001, its not a daxter psp.

just fyi. it was a v2, it was hackable.

How do you know it wasn't a Daxter PSP? Daxter Ice Silver PSPs don't have any daxter pictures or anything on it, unlike the GoW or Star Wars PSPs. My Daxter PSP just looks like a regular PSP but silver. I can't find a box that just has a regular ol' silver PSP 2001 in it.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
PSP2000%20Ice%20Silver%20Box.jpg

(Daxter is hiding behind the box....)

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
PSP2000%20Ice%20Silver%20Box.jpg

(Daxter is hiding behind the box....)

You sure those are real PSPs? The boxes look photoshopped to me, with colors I haven't heard of before. Rose Pink and Felicia Blue? And besides, the site says those are Japanese versions. We're talking about Silver PSP 2001s here.

edit: forgot the link. http://www.r4direct.com/index.php?cPath=22_43

fishy-ass site ^^^^

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Link

And 10 seconds of google tells you that non hackable silver's exist and that serial is very suspicious. A refurb could have been imported or rehoused....

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, PSP 2001 (the USA version) is what we're talking about here. Taking into the fact that the eBay listing is in euros, I have a feeling it's not a 2001.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That may not be, but the mere fact that you refuse to even use Google to see that results are ambivalent seems to indicate that your positivity is misplaced. A refurb silver can be anything....

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Arwing789 said:
Silver faceplate much?
I suggest you stop trolling and will now leave this discussion.

You think you're cool or something because you have a higher post count than me? Teehee. Stop getting all high and mighty on my ass. You haven't posted any proof that you have a silver PSP 2001 with a T88v3. If this is how you operate then I could very well say that I have a WORKING PSP 3000 with permanent CFW, fully working gamecube emulator, a PSJailbreak homebrew, and a flux capacitator. And you'd believe it, too.

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
That may not be, but the mere fact that you refuse to even use Google to see that results are ambivalent seems to indicate that your positivity is misplaced. A refurb silver can be anything....

A refurb silver can have any mobo. It'll still have the same serial.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I'm not on any ones side. I did a quick Google Search, and found nothing on Silver Ice PSP 2001's, that weren't the Daxter Edition Bundle (Beside Silver PSP's that were from Japan). Even so, the matter truly at hand is figuring out what the OP's chances of putting CFW on his PSP are, without causing a Brick.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
754boy said:
Lol you guys bitchin over nothing. OP, just get a cheap pandora and try to hack it. If it works, rejoice! If not, well you won't be outta too much money lol.

Except if his PSP bricks from installing CFW. xD

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoxasIsSora said:
754boy said:
Lol you guys bitchin over nothing. OP, just get a cheap pandora and try to hack it. If it works, rejoice! If not, well you won't be outta too much money lol.

Except if his PSP bricks from installing CFW. xD
No. Pandora simply won't work, it is impossible to brick. Unless he has a "hackable" mobo, in which case he can unbrick with the Pandora anyway.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Addendum- it's impossible to brick from a Pandora with the new mobo's, but you can still modify flash0 from a temp custom firmware which will brick it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety