Hacking [Release] 1-2-Switch Simulator

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why in the hell would you simulate such a terrible game? :creep:
For some coding skills. No reason really, but because I knew it was possible and went for it. It was well and truly worth it and I had fun making it and learned a few things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really impressive work, but the name, images, and sounds are going to get DMCA'd in no time. Just make the name of the game "3-4 Change" and use some royalty free stuff. It would be a shame for all of your hard work to go to waste!
Haha, nice idea. If anything happens I have all the files and so I guess I could painstakingly recreate all of the images. Thanks for the appreciation anyway dude! :D

Jackson98

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No offense to anyone, but to me this seems like a game that might be amusing for 5 minutes and then I would throw in a bin :P. I can't believe this was ever sold at its full retail value. Even some of the mini games I wouldn't give 5 minutes of my time to as they just look outright bad and gimmicky.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No offense to anyone, but to me this seems like a game that might be amusing for 5 minutes and then I would throw in a bin :P. I can't believe this was ever sold at its full retail value. Even some of the mini games I wouldn't give 5 minutes of my time to as they just look outright bad and gimmicky.
Some of them are quite fun. Not $60 fun, but fun none the less. I didn't pay for it, I've played it on someone elses Switch. (And I didn't even need the game to program this, just watched videos on YouTube.)
Interesting.. but sadly I do not have a bluetooth adapter D:
That's a shame. You could try it out with your keyboard too, but you'd had to understand some of the GlovePIE code to figure out which keys to press. Or I could write up a guide for keyboard users if you'd like me to?

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some of them are quite fun. Not $60 fun, but fun none the less. I didn't pay for it, I've played it on someone elses Switch. (And I didn't even need the game to program this, just watched videos on YouTube.)

That's a shame. You could try it out with your keyboard too, but you'd had to understand some of the GlovePIE code to figure out which keys to press. Or I could write up a guide for keyboard users if you'd like me to?
nah its fine
I dont really want to play this with a keyboard

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I find it painfully confusing why anyone would even WANT to simulate, much less play this game. I have no words.
Those that are learning to code will happily make anything to give them experience. This is just what he chose to toy with. Not many other will be interested, but I am sure the OP learned a bunch by writing this app.

Reactions: Ep8Script

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Those that are learning to code will happily make anything to give them experience. This is just what he chose to toy with. Not many other will be interested, but I am sure the OP learned a bunch by writing this app.
Thanks heaps! You're exactly right and it's helped me and motivated me with further projects.
I think this is pretty cool. I wanted to try the game but I certainly didn't want to pay full price for it. Thanks a ton OP! I'll post again after I try it out.
i'm glad to hear it. Hopefully it's enjoyable for you (and the controls and setup are understandable).
@Ep8Script could this be adapted to work with Joycons? I'm too lazy to get AA batteries for my Wii Remotes ;p
Haha, unfortunately until someone creates a GlovePIE-esque program for the Joy-Con (which will be a long time down the road, unfortunately), most of the functionality is lost with the Joy-Con.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...