Hacking [Release] 1-2-Switch Simulator

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, can someone who downloaded it confirm it works correctly? Like a good (enough) speed, with the Wii Remotes rumble and everything? It'd be appreciated. I wish there was a way to see how many people downloaded it.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, can someone who downloaded it confirm it works correctly? Like a good (enough) speed, with the Wii Remotes rumble and everything? It'd be appreciated. I wish there was a way to see how many people downloaded it.
I will report back when I get home

Reactions: Ep8Script

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For me it all works as you would expect. No problems to me. Sometimes there is a bit of latency but the Wii motes are to blame. Other than that all cool

Reactions: Ep8Script

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
For me it all works as you would expect. No problems to me. Sometimes there is a bit of latency but the Wii motes are to blame. Other than that all cool
That's awesome to hear. The latency is expected due to the delay of the language and of course the Wiimotes. I hope you and everybody else is enjoying it!

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how many images you got? and in what format? just put them in ms paint and save them as a png, and/or put them in a image compressor.
I think they're already all PNG. There's over 6000 images of various sizes because this language doesn't allow video so I used image sequences to simulate this. In addition to them there's sound files so there's not much I can do. :(

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I think they're already all PNG. There's over 6000 images of various sizes because this language doesn't allow video so I used image sequences to simulate this. In addition to them there's sound files so there's not much I can do. :(
you don't need to have video. you can just have like for windows just make them fade or something. if you want people to play this game, it's okay to remove some animations to make it smaller.

you could also have a no animations version.

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you don't need to have video. you can just have like for windows just make them fade or something. if you want people to play this game, it's okay to remove some animations to make it smaller.

you could also have a no animations version.
Most people are fine with it. Check out the source code... changing it would just be too much work, unfortunately.

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I finally got access to the 1-2-Switch game files. I plan to add a major 3.0 update soon using the raw sound files from the game to make them sound much better. I might even make a program to allow you to use the Joy-Con with this too soon, including the vibration files. :D

Last edited by Ep8Script,
Reactions: peteruk

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As I mentioned previously, I'm now working on a program that allows you to use the Joy-Con with the 1-2-Switch Sim. Unfortunately, the HD Rumble won't work for a while, but I'll see if I can get it to work in the future. Both the new updates should be out in a week or two, maximum. Wii Remotes will still work.

I hope you all look forward to it! :D

D

Deleted User

wiimote with motionplus dont seem to be working, im using that glove pie file and app with wiimote bluetooth connected to windows 10 laptop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill