image.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 117

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yay! Brilliant! Glad it's working now mate. Sorry if it w a bit of a hassle, but now you can use SafeA9LHInstaller from within 3DSafe and always be able to update it :)

Then something must have gone wrong when installing the payload :(
I'll just have to find someone in Australia that can do a hardmod to fix it for
Me lol

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just FYI, the files for the title are stored on the SD card, but the titles need to be installed to the NAND for the system to detect them. Just the files on the SD card alone isn't enough.
Ahh ok, thanks. Good job D9 has the option of whether or not to include the A9LH payload when restoring the NAND dump as this means users can get back to normal A9LH without losing what's on their NAND currently.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh ok, thanks. Good job D9 has the option of whether or not to include the A9LH payload when restoring the NAND dump as this means users can get back to normal A9LH without losing what's on their NAND currently.
Agreed, I still use D9 over H9. I know enough not to pick the wrong option, though H9 is really good for people new to the scene.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah I think hourglass9 was just made for the noob guide really as too many people were restoring 11.0 emunand backups etc over their freshly a9lh setup consoles (so they updated to 11.0 And wiped a9lh in one swift action).....so yeah they had to make something totally foolproof

(it may have been lower than 11.0 I don't remember , but at the time it wasn't very good as there was no free downgrade methods for whatever it was)

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1