Homebrew [RELEASE] Anemone3DS - A Complete Theme and Splash Manager for your 3DS!

ooLIAMoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using the most recent version and each time I attempt to select a theme I just get a crash that restarts the console. :<
I'm using Luma3DS on 11.5.0-38E firmware.

panoschuvardas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello! Amazing work with anemone so far.. been testing it out since the start.. Love the QR scan.. (no crashes so far for me,but imo i think you could use a confirmation like Themely does.) Either way i have run into a problem.. Actually its been since the start.. The buttons dont seem to show up as shown in the photo!
Im in O3ds on 11.5.0-38E

Attachments

• IMG_20170904_231548.jpg
    IMG_20170904_231548.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 354

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Amazing work with anemone so far.. been testing it out since the start.. Love the QR scan.. (no crashes so far for me,but imo i think you could use a confirmation like Themely does.) Either way i have run into a problem.. Actually its been since the start.. The buttons dont seem to show up as shown in the photo!
Im in O3ds on 11.5.0-38E
I'm guessing you made and installed a custom font at some point. This uses the system font to draw the buttons, so if you aren't using a font that has them they won't show up.

D

Deleted User

When I hit R the top screen bugs out (see attachment) and I can't move anything on the bottom screen. I can still reboot by pressing START.

I'm launching it through the HBL (steelhax) and I'm on 11.5.0-38U on N3DS (no CFW). Hope I'm being detailed enough, it's my first time posting here.

Attachments

• anemone crash.jpg
    anemone crash.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 307

qwasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's crashing for me all the time when I'm starting it.
I'm using a O3ds XL, b9s and 11.5
I attached my crash dump

Attachments

• crash_dump_00000007.rar
    419 bytes · Views: 82

TizioCaio95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I hit R the top screen bugs out (see attachment) and I can't move anything on the bottom screen. I can still reboot by pressing START.

I'm launching it through the HBL (steelhax) and I'm on 11.5.0-38U on N3DS (no CFW). Hope I'm being detailed enough, it's my first time posting here.

Same identical issue on o3DS 11.5.0-38E Homebrew via oot3dhax, and the shuffle doesn't work

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Same identical issue on o3DS 11.5.0-38E Homebrew via oot3dhax, and the shuffle doesn't work
Shuffle should work, what are you experiencing and trying?

Definitely seems to be something wrong with CAMU under latest *hax. I think I can get around it by doing process takeover of a different application, we'll see.

qwasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you tried the homebrew launcher one?
Works fine on both o3ds and new3ds for me
I tried it now, and it's crashing as well.
I updated my homebrewlauncher with the latest one from smealums site in case that would be the problem.. but nope

TizioCaio95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Shuffle should work, what are you experiencing and trying?

Definitely seems to be something wrong with CAMU under latest *hax. I think I can get around it by doing process takeover of a different application, we'll see.
I have downloaded 7 themes when i try to shuffle them only 1 works, i've tried to reboot various times but it displays always the same theme. I'll try to re-download the themes and see if it works

Last edited by TizioCaio95,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol