• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks man, you're the best. I've been following this project for a long time now and all you guys are amazing. I'll do some of my own troubleshooting to see if something changes :)
Just to clarify, you dumped RAM in your house on a USA copy?
And are you on a cart or cia? Because your offsets are out of place as I predicted :wacko:

Last edited by RyDog,
Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And are you on a cart or cia? Because your offsets are out of place as I predicted :wacko:

I'm using luma 6.3.1, a9lh, firmware 11.2, usa console, and ntr boot selector with ntr 3.4. Whenever it tries to load it will crash the game resulting an error has occured pop up. Also, could you upload nintendo's dreamtown gardenplus.dat?

Last edited by HuskyXD,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using luma 6.3.1, a9lh, firmware 11.2, usa console, and ntr boot selector with ntr 3.4. Whenever it tries to load it will crash the game resulting an error has occured pop up. Also, could you upload nintendo's dreamtown gardenplus.dat?
Try using NTR 3.3, and you downloaded the latest version?

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, USA digital copy, USA console. Dumped from the first floor first room of my house.
I dumped the CIA from a legitimate cart that I bought. The copy worked just fine with the 2.3 update before the Welcome Amiibo patch.

Shall I try to dig up the cart that I ripped the CIA from and try it? Would that make a difference?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, USA digital copy, USA console. Dumped from the first floor first room of my house.
I dumped the CIA from a legitimate cart that I bought. The copy worked just fine with the 2.3 update before the Welcome Amiibo patch.

Shall I try to dig up the cart that I ripped the CIA from and try it? Would that make a difference?
It could, as I found all the offsets on a cart, and haven't even tested on my CIA yet since it's my legit save (installed through freeshop). I'll try it, and I'd suggest uninstalling the game and installing from FreeShop to see if it makes a difference.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It could, as I found all the offsets on a cart, and haven't even tested on my CIA yet since it's my legit save (installed through freeshop). I'll try it, and I'd suggest uninstalling the game and installing from FreeShop to see if it makes a difference.
I tried the cart, and...it worked.
Hmm.

Either the plugin doesn't like the CIA version, or something about the older save on the cart makes it work.

I'm in the process of redumping the cart as downloading a CIA on my internet speed could take hours. I'll report back when I get everything all setup again.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the cart, and...it worked.
Hmm.

Either the plugin doesn't like the CIA version, or something about the older save on the cart makes it work.

I'm in the process of redumping the cart as downloading a CIA on my internet speed could take hours. I'll report back when I get everything all setup again.
Yeah it might be because it's extracted from your game, as my CIA has no problems. I'd suggest downloading ACNL overnight, or using your cart as 3DS -> CIA shifted offsets somehow

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yeah it might be because it's extracted from your game, as my CIA has no problems. I'd suggest downloading ACNL overnight, or using your cart as 3DS -> CIA shifted offsets somehow
I backed up the save with JKSM, then re dumped the CIA from my cart and reinstalled it. I then moved the save back with JKSM and...
It worked!

Somehow the Amiibo patch corrupted my old CIA install?

Thank you for all your help and I'm sorry if I created more work for you.
You guys are fabulous and I love everything you've done for both NL and HHD.

Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I backed up the save with JKSM, then re dumped the CIA from my cart and reinstalled it. I then moved the save back with JKSM and...
It worked!

Somehow the Amiibo patch corrupted my old CIA install?

Thank you for all your help and I'm sorry if I created more work for you.
You guys are fabulous and I love everything you've done for both NL and HHD.
Not entirely but since it's not a legit CIA per say, it's what's giving you the wrong offsets.
And no problem!

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wont let me copy the plugin folder to my sd card, it says it needs to have permission. Any Idea on what to do?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wont let me copy the plugin folder to my sd card, it says it needs to have permission. Any Idea on what to do?
Extract to your desktop and try copying it to your SD card. Else, your SD card might be dying, corrupted, write protection enabled or out of space.

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract to your desktop and try copying it to your SD card. Else, your SD card might be dying, corrupted, write protection enabled or out of space.
I already tired that, it just seems like only the plugin can't be copied over, I can copy other files over.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you using a government computer ?
If so you may need more privileges to have the rights to copy a file onto a removable drive.

Just kidding. ^_^

Maybe your file is corrupted.

Reactions: RyDog

painchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my game crashes after the 3ds+green screen, EUR legit cia on EUR 2ds with luma 6.5, latest a9lh and ntr 3.4, any clues on how to resolve that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1