• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

pokemonskool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some difficulties with the text to item hack. Used the item duplication cheat and it worked fine, but using the new item list doesn't give me anything. It replaces my item in slot 1 with nothing. I would really appreciate any help!

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having some difficulties with the text to item hack. Used the item duplication cheat and it worked fine, but using the new item list doesn't give me anything. It replaces my item in slot 1 with nothing. I would really appreciate any help!
Are you pressing send?
Are you pressing X + D pad right?

pokemonskool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you pressing send?
Are you pressing X + D pad right?
Yes, I'm sending the message, for example 0x2deb for alpine shelf, then pressing X + D pad right.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Send the message with the ID

Yes, I'm sending the message, for example 0x2deb for alpine shelf, then pressing X + D pad right. However, nothing appears in my inventory :\

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm sending the message, for example 0x2deb for alpine shelf, then pressing X + D pad right.

Yes, I'm sending the message, for example 0x2deb for alpine shelf, then pressing X + D pad right. However, nothing appears in my inventory :\
Send 2DEB, not 0x2DEB

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used text to item to make a cardboard box. I didn't realize it, but I had a basket of apples in the first slot. When I checked my pockets the cardboard box was there, but it had the red customized icon. I tried placing it anyway, but it was invisible. I couldn't pick it up, move it, or anything. Had to close the game. :(
Anyway, you and @marc_max are awesome for working so much this past week! :grog:
edit: by the way I tried the code again without anything in the first slot and it was fine, of course

Last edited by katrain,
Reactions: marc_max

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any debug Item ID's left in the game's code?

(Like, a piece of furniture that remains as a leaf, no matter where it's placed)

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case anyone is interested, there are somehow duplicate items (i.e. same items but with two different hex codes). As an example, "Hello Kitty clock" item has two hex IDs: 0x3057 and 0x3058. There are other Sanrio items like this one as well.

Below is the picture of the items from those two hex IDs.

WVW69jx_1zw2BYPFha

Cheers.

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tested the online ones 100%, but shouldn't cause any crashes... :unsure:
I'm trying to find a pointer but it's hard :gun:

Ok, I think I know what you meant by "iffy". I tested it last night in other players towns and from my experience I can only use text2items codes in other players towns if they open their gate and I'm the first player that joins. If I come 3rd or 4th the cheats don't seem to work. Also when I'm the first player to join a friend's town and use the t2i cheat, the item spawns in the second slot of my inventory and I can't use the duplication cheat with it. It's not a big problem, I can just keep pressing right Right + X as long as I haven't typed anything else.

edit: whoops you've updated it. I'll try that out later tonight. My post was about the previous version.

Last edited by Antisocial,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I think I know what you meant by "iffy". I tested it last night in other players towns and from my experience I can only use text2items codes in other players towns if they open their gate and I'm the first player that joins. If I come 3rd or 4th the cheats don't seem to work. Also when I'm the first player to join a friend's town and use the t2i cheat, the item spawns in the second slot of my inventory and I can't use the duplication cheat with it. It's not a big problem, I can just keep pressing right Right + X as long as I haven't typed anything else.

edit: whoops you've updated it. I'll try that out later tonight. My post was about the previous version.
Yes, it's because the offsets are confusing and they're dynamic (meaning they always change) so right now I'm trying to find a pointer, but every time I get a pointer with tempAR, the result goes to 0 and it's frustrating.

View attachment 68114
What the hell happened :blink:
The top screen is projecting onto the both screens and no textboxes or menus show up
use NTR 3.3. You're using NTR 3.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1