• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all seriousness though, I feel like OpenShop would be a nice rebranding of this app if the dev wants to deviate from the freeShop name.
With "Open" having the "e" from "eShop" inserted there, and the Shop part as whatever they want haha.
But that's just me throwing ideas, I'm fine with the name as it is, and if they change it I'm in as well.
He's said he likes the name, though

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people want to change the direction of this project they are free to do so. It is OPEN SOURCE. Fork it and change whatever the hell you want with it. Go make your own thread about it. I'm tired of reading about crap ideas about changing it in the official thread. No one's stopping you, go do it and leave us alone with our fork. Go make your own.

On topic: How is the beta test going? Any major bugs to work out?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
If people want to change the direction of this project they are free to do so. It is OPEN SOURCE. Fork it and change whatever the hell you want with it. Go make your own thread about it. I'm tired of reading about crap ideas about changing it in the official thread. No one's stopping you, go do it and leave us alone with our fork. Go make your own.

On topic: How is the beta test going? Any major bugs to work out?
No huge bugs, the testing is going smooth

Reactions: pixelmasher

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jeez can we get a moderator in here to clean this up. That was brutal to read through.

But yeah, the topic of titledb integration was already discussed and denied by the OP. He's not opposed though to forking brewman in the future and integrating it with titledb. For now though, it's not happening.

Now please, let's just move on.

Nomelas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If a game doesn't show up in the freeshop that's supposed to (Fire Emblem Fates USA) why would that be?

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
In all seriousness though, I feel like OpenShop would be a nice rebranding of this app if the dev wants to deviate from the freeShop name.
With "Open" having the "e" from "eShop" inserted there, and the Shop part as whatever they want haha.
But that's just me throwing ideas, I'm fine with the name as it is, and if they change it I'm in as well.
Name wont ever change tho. This has been pointed out like half a million times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/08/george-lopez-accuse-walk-out-leave-show-early-heckler-shade-eagle-...