Homebrew [Release] Bird Whisperer - A Notification Creater

D

Deleted User

IIRC 3dbrew DOES mention that the notifications applet has vulnerabilities, but the thing about it is you'd need homebrew to even put a custom notification on in the first place (unless maybe they figure out how to send one to a 3DS over wifi, if it doesn't need an encrypted connection, signing, and such), so if you have homebrew already, there's no real need to try and exploit notifications.
Just interested. Could we use the encryption keys we have to do that?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Uhh...
Capture.PNG

Reactions: GalladeGuy

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes

install, use, remove

no.
I feel like if there was no delay for the notifications or recurrence of them, it would be pretty limited what you could do with them. is this included with the app? (not very fun just making notifications for yourself or one time notifications for a friend that they will see as soon as you return the the home menu.)

EDIT: I haven't been able to use the app since the .rar file says it is corrupt.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like if there was no delay for the notifications or recurrence of them, it would be pretty limited what you could do with them. (not very fun just making notifications for yourself or one time notifications for a friend that they will see as soon as you return the the home menu.)

Just so you know
Im just making this as an example of what can be done with notifications and maybe a way to troll your friends. I also made this since this I never made anything in Lua before and thought this might be a good way to start :)

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you enter the notification title and notification message the app auto exits to the main menu
Ok, so just to get a final concurrence, The notifications are just one time notifications that pop up right after you close the app, right?
if possible, i would like to see a way you could schedule them/make them repeat in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: