Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Mode 3 NTR doesn't seem to work on MH:G for me. I've tried both Nanquitas's plugin and sayaincatszx's plugin. The X+Y menu can open, but pressing select does nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for reading.
What sizes are the plugins? With mode3, the plugin and memory allocated for it must not surpass 300KB.

kromlech06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure when NTR 3.5 came out, but could I trouble @Nanquitas for another .bin file for NTR 3.5 where the hotkey for the NTR menu is L+Down+Start? I don't know how to change it with a hex editor.

layd tayor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the ntr isn't working in my old 3ds and is the version 2.8 mod 3. :c My old3ds have boot9, I don't know if is for that or something like that :c help me please I have 3 days trying to make it work :c

layd tayor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm sorry, I do not explain myself, I wonder why it does not work on my 3ds, maybe it's my version or something I did wrong, now it does not work in my 3ds (it worked like 7 months ago when I still use Arm9) I switched to boot9 and it was when ntr stopped working, just ask, I'm not saying you do not know how to do your job or something like that, on the contrary I admire you and so I asked in the hope that you would know that it might be coming out wrong :c

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What I meant is that you should have an error that is displayed on the app.

Tell me what is the error.

If you don't have any error, then describe me what you do and at which point your issue appear.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Example:
20170520_061825-jpg.87378

layd tayor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The program opens well and everything, but when I try to use it inside a game nothing happens, the version of the plugin that I'm trying to use is correct and is US. And will not let me choose between verison 3.3, 3.4 & 3.5 :c

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is because you use Mode 3.

Use the normal one for games that are not using Extended Memory Mode.

Mode 3 is specifically for those games (like Pokemon Sun / Moon, Monster Hunter etc...).

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
FONZD or PABLOMK7, that doesn't matter.

All that matters is that there's no Mode3 on it.

And the last version is 2.8 for all versions, so you'll need to update your app (2.8 is available on the github).

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is mode3 suppose to be 2.6 or 2.8? im confused here b/c i keep getting load failed using either 3.3 or 3.5.
Using 3.2 just makes it sit doing nothing after it nags me about file location. The Zip-file i got on the OP had 2.6 Mode3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1